Episode 3: Happily Ever Afterlife

The Z-Warriors anxiously wait the next episode to appear when they see the disclaimer.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"I guess these disclaimers are going to appear every episode then," Bulma guessed.

Scene opens up with Krillin, Master Roshi, and Bulma lamenting over the loss of Goku.

Master Roshi: Well, Goku has passed. But his sacrifice has stopped a great evil. Krillin picks up Gohan's hat Thanks to him, our lives can return to peace once more.

"Aw," Goku said. "Thanks, Roshi."

Nappa: speaking through Raditz's scouter Raaditz? Raaaaaditz?

"Oh, god, I forgot how annoying his voice can be," Frieza sighed in annoyance.

Krillin and Bulma look at Raditz's scouter.

Master Roshi: What the hell is that?

Nappa: speaking through Raditz's scouter Guy-who's-as-strong-as-a-Saibaman says "What?"

"Ha!" Vegeta laughed.

"What's a Saibaman," Frieza asked before realization. "Oh, wait. Weren't they those disgusting green creatures we used for target practice? What kind of pathetic gnat would lose to them?"

Yamcha said nothing, though his eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

Nappa: That usually gets to him; I think he's dead, Vegeta.

Vegeta (speaking through Raditz's scouter): Big shocker! Nobody cares! We're ten times stronger than him anyway! We'll go to Earth, find the Dragon Balls, and kill everyone! And we'll be there within a year or so - depending on filler, of course.

"Filler?" they all think curiously.

Nappa (speaking through Raditz's scouter): Anything else we need to go over, Vegeta?

Vegeta (speaking through Raditz's scouter): Nope, that's about it.

"Did you idiots seriously accidentally tell them when you'd get to Earth, allowing them to prepare?" Frieza gives Vegeta a dirty look. "What the hell did I teach you, fool?!"

Vegeta refused to look at Frieza. "It was Nappa's fault!"

Master Roshi: Well, fu—

"Language!" Videl, Chichi, Bulma, and Android 18 snapped.

The opening sequence goes by.

Scene shifts to a wasteland where Piccolo is talking to Gohan.

"Hey, I remember where this was!" Gohan smiled in nostalgia. "This was where Piccolo trained me!"

Piccolo: Alright, you little human... Saiyan... thing. I saw what you did to that Saiyan back there; that kind of power can be useful.

Gohan: Wh-what do you mean?

Piccolo: I'm going to make you my pupil. And then, I'll use YOU for my conquest to take over the world.

Gohan: But-but where's my daddy?

Piccolo: Hate to tell you, kid, but your dad's dead!

Chichi growled, causing Piccolo to shrink.

Piccolo: ...Actually I kind of like saying that. Haha! Your dad's dead!