Part Forty Five: Welcome to (Y/N) and Hunk's Baking Show!

Hi lovelies!!

HAPPY READING!!!! This was so much fun to write :D

••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind:

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(A/N) = Author's Note

Italics are your thoughts

••••••••••

Your POV:

The meeting room of the IGF-Atlas is packed with many people. The number of planets Honerva's beasts have touched down has been increasing exponentially. They are killing billions of beings and sucking their life sources for their own evil gain.

"The planets are reporting activity," Veronica states as she taps on a screen. "The robeasts are siphoning quintessence."

"We need to engage them all, save as many people as we can," Iverson announces. "We're talking about triage here."

"We could split up the Lions," Keith says. "We do have six."

"One Lion can't handle a robeast on its own," Hunk chimes.

"No, but it could slow them down. Buy us some time."

"One robeast is able to drain almost an entire planet," I frown as I look at the big screen. It shows the ruins of various planets spread out throughout the universe. "How do we know it won't succeed in doing the same to one of our lions?"

Shiro nods. "I say we attack them with the totality of our forces and wormhole from target to target," he says.

"No, we must attack Oriande directly," Allura says firmly. "I think I know what Honerva's doing. We know Honerva has the ability to create wormholes and that these wormholes are emanating from Oriande. She used a robeast to steal the Olkari cubes, which can mimic and intensify energy at a distance. And those robeasts are essentially armed with Komars, able to drain and transmit massive amounts of quintessence. Honerva is going to concentrate energy across the universe in Oriande. She is making a Komar magnitudes larger than anything we've ever seen, something that could drain quintessence from an entire galaxy."

"No," Sam whispers.

"That monster," Coran adds.

"What could she possibly need that much energy for?" Pidge asks.

"Taking that amount of energy can collapse our universe," Lotor says incredulously. "Does she mean to kill us all?"

"I don't know, but we need to act immediately. The only way for us to stop them is by going directly to Oriande," Allura says.

Keith nods. "And that's what Voltron is gonna do."

"The Atlas will accompany you," Shiro says. "We don't have time to wait for the rest of the Coalition."

"Contact Matt, let him know the rebels are gonna be in charge of the evacuation efforts for the occupied planets. They shouldn't expect assistance."

"Then we are in agreement," Allura says. "It is time to begin our assault on Oriande."

People begin to shuffle out of the room.

I look at Lotor. "She's your mother," I say as I look up at him from my seat. "Do you think there is any way she will listen to you?"