Chapter 10

Aya's pov ...

I woke up on a annoying ringing voice . I picked up my phone and answered .

"This better be important to wake me up at 6 am in the morning jake . " I said yawning rubbing my eyes looking at the time annoyingly .

"Aya I will be at your house in a hour to pick you up to go to your photo shot that you have , get ready ." he said and hung up . I looked at the phone like it had two heads .

"I should fire him for doing this to me ." I said getting up heeding to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready .

I was done an hour later with the shower and I ended up waring a blue dress to my knees , I left my hair loose and I headed down stares with Jess following behind me .

I found all of them eating breakfast mines the three brothers .

"Good morning everyone . "I said jumping down the stares cheerfully . .I got a good morning from everyone around the table .

"Are you going somewhere Aya ? " Ukyo-chan asked looking at my dress questioningly .

"Yes I have a photo shot in a bit . you don't mind me leaving right Ukyo-chan ?" I asked sitting on the couch with Jess beside me .

"Why would he mind Aya ? " Jess asked but I ignored him.

"No you can go , but be safe ." he said and I nodded at that moment the elevator dinged and in stepped jake waring a fitting blue tokseedo my favourite colour .

"Lets go Aya or we will be late ." he said coming my way .

"Well hello to you to jake , I missed you to ." I said getting up moving closer to him , he laughed hugging me to him .

"I missed you to Aya ." he said pulling back smiling .

I looked at my brothers and found confused and angry reactions for some reason .

" Guys this is Jake my manager and friend , jake these are my brothers ." I said introducing them all .

"Its nice to see you all but we are late and don't have time for introduction if you will excuse us ." he said pushing me to the elevator with jess following not giving me any time to eat breakfast .

"Bye everyone ." I yelled back at them as we left to the studio to have my phot shot .