Chapter four

" This it Jess " I said looking around at the Asahinas resident I took a deep breath as I sow the movers drop my stuff at the front and I followed with Jess and sow a man with a small kid who had a brown pinkish hair .

"Bye ." The kid said waving cheerfully at the movers as they left .

"Hey ." I said shyly waving and they looked in my direction .

"You must be Aya , I'm Masaomi the oldest son and this is Wataru the youngest , it's nice to meet you ." he said and both of them bowed and from his smile I trusted him completely for some reason .

" I'm Aya Hinata please take care of me ." I said and bowed.

" Please take care of us ." they said in the same time bowing .

" Kawii Onee-Chan is so beautiful ." Wataru said hugging my middle I was surprise at first but then I chit on my knees and hugged him back .

" thank you ." I said smiling kissing his head and I sow a small blush on his face making me laugh , I saw in the corner of my eye Masaomi smile at us .

" Shall we go and meet the others ." he asked and i nodded . I followed and without thinking I held on Masaomis shirt he looked at me with surprise and I withdraw my hand immediately blushing .

" I'm sorry it's just when I'm scared I hold on to someone I trust ." I said looking at the ground . Suddenly a warm big hand was on my head , I looked up and I saw Masaomi smiling .

" You can hold on to me as mush as you like if it will take the fear away ."

" Thank you " I said holding to his shirt once more and we went to meet my other new friends .

I hope everything will be okay .