Chapter 6

We exited the elevator and I stood behind Masaomi for protection holding tightly to Usa-tan .

''Masa-nii ...'' I heard someone say and a I moved a little to protect myself more .''Is that...?''

I took a small peek at all the brothers , I found a lot and it scared me and that was enough for me to 'eep' and hid again.

''Cute!!'' someone yelled caring me more .

''Welcome to your new home .'' someone said .'' My name is Ukyo , and I am a lawyer . If there is anything you need from me dont feel hesitant to ask .''

His sharp tone caused me to immediately feel safe , and I let go of Masaomis sweater to greet my new brothers .''Hi my ..Name is Aya ..'' I said and before I was done with my introduction someone embraced me , I screamed and ran for protection behind Masaomi shaking with fear .

I looked at him and he was in his twenties with white hair and violet eyes like mine and a beauty mark under his right eye but mine was above my lips .'' Its welcome hug .'' he said and was punshesed by someone like him with black hair .

''Sorry about Tsubaki hes like that sometimes .''

''Hey you look like that Idol Kiriya Aya doest she Azusa .'' he asked his twin and he agreed .

''Im Kiriya Aya but thats my stage name but my real name is Aya Hinata.'' I said still hiding behind Masaomi .

''WHAT!!!'' Tsubaki yelled and held a paper and a pen in-front of me .'' Can I have your signeture .''

I nodded shyle and took it from and signed my name not coming neer him at all and gave it to him .

''Thank you Onee-chan .'' he said smiling dancing around the room in happiness .

''So let continue the introduction , you already met Masaomi and Wataru . Her is Kaname ,Tsubaki , Azusa , Louis , Subaru ,Iori , Yuusuke .'' he said pointing at everyone in the room and continued .'' But there are three not here one two lives separately and one is on a tour around the world .''

''Who is he ?'' I asked whispering but he heard me .

''I think you will know him his name is Asahina Fuuto .''

''Oh that fake Idol I hate him .'' I said looking at Ukyo who smiled .

''Shall we go to your room so you can rest Aya.'' I nodded at Masaomi and followed him to my room waving to the others , I was still holding on to him as we went to the elevator again .