Chapter One

A long time ago the king and Queen of the Royal kingdom had a baby boy named Mi-Chan . He was a mannered and humble kid , doing everything his parents asked and always tried helping others whenever he could .

The Royal family lived in a huge castle , with everything a prince desires exempt a friend to play with .

One day , the king and queen told Mi-Chan that he will have a friend and his mother was pregnant , Mi-Chan was so happy that he will have a friend to play with soon .

He watched his little sister grow up to only be eleven months .

On the night she was about to turn one ....A burglar broke inside the castle and kidnapped the princess . The knights of the kingdom searched for her day and night hoping for the safe return of their princess .

It was only a week later the king received a call from the kidnapper demanding that they chose between giving up their kingdom or giving up their child .

Her parents hoped their little girl would grow up with kind parents wherever she is and that her strong true bloodline would return her to her home safely to take the crown when the right time comes .

Thats the story of the missing princess Aya Skomoto who her story was spread around the kingdom .