Chapter 5

(DRIMSEN / 6 : PM)

The Golden clock stroke six p.m. , and the personal butler of the prince was sent to deliver a file to him that included information of the small orphanage in japan .

''Thank you Richard.'' Mikurais smoothing smile appeared on his face as he thanked his butler .

''Is my ride ready ?''

''Yes, your Majesty , the horses are ready at your signal .''

''Then lets go get back my princess and queen .''

********************************************************

(Asahinas Resident .)

I followed Masaomi to the front of the building and he stopped abruptly making me dump at him I looked at him confused of why he stopped walking .

''Oh I almost forgot .'' He said and pulled a stuffed purple rabbit and held it in-front of my face .

''This is Usa-tan . He's a friend of mine , its for you .''

''Usa...tan ?'' I asked looking at the toy animal and couldn't help myself from smiling .'' He's cute .''

''I want you to have him .'' He offered it to me .''He's going to protect you from now on ... along with the rest of us .''

''Thank you .''

I held on the purple bunny and placed my head on top of Usa-tan and held to Masaomis shirt and followed him inside the elevator .