|20| eyes,wine and us 🥂

Nazre jhuka kr Jb muskurate ho toh
Kmaal Igte ho ,
Koi puche Mujhse Ishq K baare me toh uska
Jwab Igte ho .

Target 🎯- 770+

Mishti took a deep breath, her lips forming a tight-lipped smile. "I wanted to look in the mirror once. Can you wait here for a few minutes?" Her struggle to contain her frustration with him was evident as she resisted the urge to lash out at him with the branches scattered around.

"Okay," he replied, and just as she turned to leave, he gently grasped her hand. She turned back to look at him, feeling his fingers intertwine with hers as he placed a folded note between their palms. Covering the note with her fingers, he glanced down at their hands and then back at her.

"Go quickly," he urged, and she complied, stepping away.

Inside, she didn't really care about seeing herself in mirror; she had come inside to regain control of her anger regarding the phone number they were supposed to share.

"Idiot," she muttered, puffing out a sigh as her gaze fell on her hand.

Frowning, she extended her arm from the elbow, unfurling her fingers that had concealed the paper he had slipped into her hand.

As she unfolded the note, her eyes scanned the numbers and the lines written by him:

"I was in my office dealing with some issues, and since we don't have each other's numbers, I wrote mine here. You can call me whenever you miss me."

A warmth spread across her cheeks as she read his words, her fingers tracing over his number with a smile. She walked over to her cupboard, opened a drawer containing a box filled with sticky notes from him, and placed this new note among them before returning the box to its place.

When she emerged from the room, her face was aglow with happiness, and she smiled at him. He could tell she had read the letter, and a matching smile formed on his face.

"So, my princess got my letter," he remarked, casually placing his hands in his pockets.

She looked at him and nodded in confirmation.

As he gazed into her eyes, he felt that familiar pull. Those damn eyes, full of questions and depth, always had a way of captivating him.

Taking steps towards her, he sensed her heartbeat quicken. And he smirked.

It was nighttime, the wind softly blowing around them, and he was approaching her like in her dream. "Will he kiss me?" she wondered, a shiver running down her spine as she clenched her saree tightly.

He came closer, leaning towards her until their faces were at the same level. "Is something wrong?" he inquired, noticing her wide-eyed stare. She was lost in her thoughts.

"Mishti," he called softly, bringing her back to the present.

"Is something wrong?" he asked again, concern lacing his tone.

"Nothing, everything is perfect," she replied, steadying her uneven breath

"No, one thing is keeping the word perfect away" he said

"What" she looked at her then at him

The smile never leaves his face he straighten up and take his hand near her hand, backside and take of the clucher who was clenching her half hairs

"Never do this, let them free, let me breath with them" he said looking at he hairs

She blushed and touch her hairs and said "they will get messed up in this wind and always came forward on my face"