🍎Chapter 11: Friday🍎

Friday was here!

Since The Principal and some teachers mysteriously died and went missing; They were moved once again to a new Kindergarten and. . . Who knows what's in store.
Kid was a little sad since, he wasn't sure if he'd see his friends at the new Kindergarten but they promised to stay in touch with facetime, texts and calls.

~

"School out!"
"Nugget is happy! Nugget shall go to his Nugget Cave!"

Lily turned to Kid,"You'll be okay right?", he nods,"Yeah, thanks to you guys.", Lily smiled, everyone was so happy to see Kid again and safe, many missing students were found not long after which was a relief.

*HONK* *HONK*

"HUMAN CHILD!"
Kid jumped, as did his friends and they all saw a very tall Skeleton, short Skeleton, a humanoid fish lady and Frisk; Kid's parent.

"Kid! How was Kindergarten?"
"Great!"
Papyrus shook hands with his hands,"SO WONDERFUL TO MEET FRISK'S CHILD'S FRIENDS, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!", the smaller Skeleton threw up a wave,"hey, sans; pretty sure we spoke on the phone", Billy nods,"Yeah, that was me.", Undyne smiled and pets them all on the head,"Nice to meet ya humans, and thanks for looking after the kid.", Frisk picked up Kid, smiling,"We should really invite you all over for dinner at some point.", Kid nods.

=

On the car ride home, Frisk was telling them about business and the trip.
Kid got a text from. . . Penny.

'Penny; Currently have myself on the computer, glad you're safe and sound, they saved you.'

:D

Kid smiled.
They'll fix you. . .
"you seem happy, kiddo"
"Yeah, pretty happy."