🍎Chapter 6: Wednesday🍎

"Billy. . .?"
Billy opened his eyes, Lily was sleeping across from him; Both sharing a room, since Lily was always scared to be alone.
"Yeah?. . ."
"We'll find Kid right. . . Save him?"
Billy nods,"Mhm. . . We won't let her take him. . .", Lily held her Teddy close as Billy fell asleep again.
She already felt bad that he was kidnapped by The Principal from the first Kindergarten and now, was it because she got Kid to help her save Billy he came a target?
. . .
She turned around, she would never forgive herself.

=

The next day, Carla came in with a bat and she made up an excuse that she was going to start playing baseball.
But really; It was the break that hatch open.

"But when is the right time to do it?"
. . .
"What about at night?"
Everyone turned to Felix, who was going through something on his laptop,"Everyone leaves for the night, and seeing as this school isn't up to code; No alarms if we pick the lock.", Theodore nods,"And we could erase the footage.", Penny nods, Nugget nods,"Nugget is looking forward to this plan! To save Nugget's Best Friend!", they just had to hope Bob, Old Janitor and anyone else isn't going to be there at night.

=

Bob hummed.
"Think the kids are up to something?"
Old Janitor shrugged,"When are they not?", Old Janitor walked off, probably to get some work done.
But Bob can't kept but feel like the kids are planning something, especially since the boy hasn't came back since Monday.

~

From the playground they planned; Planned different ways in from the Playground, to the front and windows; all involves picking locks and breaking a window.
They just need to get in that office, lift that mat, get in and get Kid.
They were prepared, lockpicks, weapons and a way in.
"We're really going do to this."
"Yeah."
"For Kid."
It was time to break in.

=

The Principal made sure Kid was put in the test tube, the child was just floating and admittedly he put a fight though.

~

Returning home, she looked around for Penny yet didn't see her.
"Penny?"
Nothing.
"Penny??"

Checking her room, it was quiet and the window was open.
She approached the bed.
Pulling the covers.
Pillows.
"PENNY!!!"