🍎Chapter 10: Thursday🍎

Finally school started.

Kid was back, and he was happy; He didn't remember much, but he was glad he was saved by his friends.
Opening the door, he didn't see Mrs Applegate inside the classroom but did see his classmates.
The door closed behind him, and as soon the door closed heads turned to him.
"Uhm. . . Hi?"
"KID!!!!"
The whole room erupted, Ozzie hugged him and was crying as he held Kid,"WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!", Buggs even came over with Jerome,"Man, you're okay!", even Jerome hugged him, he didn't blame him as what happened in the last building,"Good you came back. . .", even Cindy looked happy to see him again.
"Nice to see you guys too. . . Good to be back."

=

The day went on as normal as it gets around here.
Kid got some food, got to catch up with what he missed while being kidnapped and. . . He tried to ask the others, but they said it just seemed like he was being studied.
Maybe. . . The Principal suspects something. . . I mean, maybe. . .?
Whatever; He just needs to be more careful from now on.

=

When getting home, Lily and Billy were so happy to have Kid safe and sound.
"Your parents aren't home?"
"They're away for a few days for work, but we can order pizza."
Kid was so happy to hear that, so he went inside as Billy raced to the phone to call for Pizza.

~

That night was the best.
Lily, Billy and Kid had pizza for dinner as they watched TV, they even watched Mettaton's performance and it was amazing.