[-:-] LETTERS FOR Y/N #1! [-:-]

(The following interactions between characters may or may not be canon!)

(This is just my unique way of revealing some trivia and lore about him, and see more interactions with characters you want to see!)

(...I say this because there is some lore that could lead you deep into this rabbit-hole...we're not talking about jax, put your hand down pink jester.)

_________________________________

...

...

...

Our stuntman, Y/N, had came back from his adventures. He joyfully skipped down the hallway of the circus, before noticing Pomni entering her room. He slid in his tracks, the jester not noticing him. He cleared his throat, and-

"Hello, new friend!" Y/N greeted.

"AHH!" Pomni was startled by him, jumping back as she turned around to see Y/N. She only sighed in relief.

"God, it's just you...Do you always do that?" She asked, only getting rapid nods from him.

"Well, you should uh, take it down a notch. I'm still getting used to being here." Pomni requested.

"Anything for you! Now, how was your second day overall? For me, it was rather...Traumatizing." Y/N muttered about the last part, staring blankly...before shaking it off to bring back his bubbly self.

"Uhh, it was fine...I think. I did make a new friend...or at least I had one..." Pomni quietly said, still silently traumatized about Gummigoo's...explosion.

"Well, that's quite good! You see, I was just gonna go back to my room, and read letters that pop in my room! Wanna help read them with me?" Y/N asked.

"Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to—...Wait...letters? Pop in your room?" She questioned.

"Mhm! They somehow are just there for no specific reason! They just happen to be written from all across different landscapes! Though, they seem to be asking questions and wondering all about me..." Y/N replied.

Pomni seemed to have an idea...

"Could they perhaps by chance...help us out with a situation we're all in?" Pomni asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe you could read some letters with me, and we can figure that out together!" Y/N gave a thumbs up.

"Hm...Alright then. I have time to help you then." Pomni nodded.

"Great, come along now!" Y/N now picked her up suddenly.

"Y/N, what are you doi—AHHHH!"

*Whoosh!*

Y/N ran down in incomprehensible speeds, Pomni unfortunately have to deal with it...

_________________________________

Y/N's Room...

...

...

...

"ᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Pomni was thrown like a fast-ball by Y/N from afar. She didn't seem to be stopping until...Y/N caught her? It appears the stuntman ran so fast after throwing her, he managed to outrun his throwing speed.

"There we go, quick approach! How was the trip?" Y/N jokingly asked, placing her down gently...Pomni would almost collapse, before being placed back upright.

"Gotcha, I am here. Good thing you're probably used to the thrill by now, right?" He chuckled, lightly nudging her.

However, Pomni looked at him quietly and frightened.