[-:-] ACT 2: CANDY CARRIER CHAOS! [-:-]

(JUST TELLING YOU EARLIER...Y/N MAY ACT A BIT WEIRDLY LATER ON...)

_________________________________

...

...

...

Voices echoed out in the dark.

"Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!"

🐰 "Pomni." 🐰

🍎 "Pomni!" 🍎

🔪 "Pomni?" 🔪

🎩 "Pomni!" 🎩

The sounds of characters we heard, saying out the jester's name repeatedly...before...

...

...

...

Our new jester, Pomni, opened her eyes. She was standing in the circus grounds, all alone.

"Hello?" Pomni called.

Every movement she takes, was rather wavy. A heartbeat thuds...before realizing her left arm was abstracting out, moving erratically.

"AHH! NO, NO, NO!" Pomni panicked, trying to stop it.

"CAINE! SOMEBODY, HELP ME! PLEASE!" She cried out, wanting this to go away.

Pomni ran down quickly, not realizing the room was turning sideways...As it did, Pomni fell down into a dark pit, screaming distraughtly.

"NO! NO!" Pomni yelled as she fell.

She saw four figures together. It was the silhouettes of Ragatha, Caine, Jax and Y/N together, watching her fall as she looks at them horrifyingly.

🎩 "Haha, looks like our new friend's already abstracted." 🎩

🔪 "Well, I guess we're not all cut out for it." 🔪

🐰 "I don't even remember her name, honestly." 🐰

🍎 "Bye bye, I'll see you at the new home, Jester!" 🍎

Pomni looked with betrayal, as the pit cellar now closes. She was engulfed in the darkness...before fully becoming an abstracted member in the-

*Ding Dong!*

_________________________________

Present...

Pomni waked up frantically from her bed, yelping and wailing as she fell off it...as well for glitching on a toy cube, and bouncing up and down after hitting her ceiling. We were at her room, the jester groaning as she got up.

It was revealed the previous segment was a dream. She looked at her door...before her face plants on the ground.

"Hey, Pomni. How'd ya sleep?" Ragatha's voice was heard from outside the door.

"Hmm...She seems to be still resting...You know, it's rather quite common to have someone resting arriving somewhere new, not to mention it was Pomni's first wonderful grand adventure in this great circus! I just only hope the next one will be better..." Y/N's voice was heard as well, like he seemed to be accompanying her like a puppy...a tall and athletic one.

"Well, I suppose we should let her get back to it. Let's check up with the others, Y/N." Ragatha's voice turned comforting to the stuntman.

As the two were beginning to leave, Pomni partially opened the door-