[-:-] ACT ?: THE SHORT SUGGESTIONS [-:-]

🎩 "Hello again, after some wait, we finally reached your suggestions, and did them just for you as we work on our next adventures!" 🎩

🍎 "Ooh! Ooh! I can't wait!" 🍎

🎩 "Of course you can't, Y/N! Just like you can't stop doing those exercises! ...Along with you knowing the truth." 🎩

🍎 "What was that last part? I was doing burpees!" 🍎

🎩 "Nothing, my superstar! Now without further ado, let's head onto the show!" 🎩

_________________________________

STATUS: MAYBE CANON

The Broken Wacky Watch

Parody of Parks and Recreation's Coffee Scene

Suggestion by Metaphysically_Gay

...

...

...

We see our circus cast members around a table, looking at a Wacky Watch. It was broken, and Caine was staring them down like a disappointed father.

"So...who broke it?" Caine asked, everyone around staying silent, glancing at each other.

"No worries. I just wish to know." Caine stated, yet they all stood silent.

"...It was I, Y/N, who broke it! I shall take the blame, so that no one shall-"

"No, my bright little athletic superstar, it was not you." Caine interrupted, now glancing at Kinger.

"Kinger?" Asked Caine.

"AHH! Sorry, I can't control it, I get scared at everyones presence!" Kinger screamed out loud.

"We've been here the whole time." Zooble said.

"Oh...well, could you repeat that question again, Caine?" Kinger asked.

"Did you-"

"AHH!" Kinger screamed again.

"...Did you break my Wacky Watch?" Caine asked.

"No, actually! You should try looking at Jax instead of me." Kinger blamed it on the purple rabbit.

"What? I didn't break it. Besides, didn't Y/N admit he broke it?" Jax asked, scratching her head.

"...I mean...would Y/N really do that? He wouldn't even try hurting us on purpose." Ragatha asked, Y/N's face acting cheerful, despite the current situation.

"No, it was me! I broke it when I was practicing my stunts, they did nothing wrong!" Y/N said again, but Caine ignored it.

"I know you don't want them to get in trouble, but these situations are important, Y/N. Who broke it?" Caine asked.

"...Gangle?" Zooble questioned.

"Crybaby over here couldn't even break a stick if she wanted to!" Jax chuckled.