[-:-] ACT ?: THE WHAT-IFS [-:-]

(Huzzah! Our best boy/therapy dog of a character is returning back after a while on making the What-Ifs!)

(It isn't exactly canon, but it might give you a good perspective on what might happen!)

(Bring the beat in!)

🍎 "Anything for you, Mr. Dreams! " 🍎

(...I said beat, not beet.)

🍎 "Oh, sorry! Do you still want it though?" 🍎

(...yes please.)

_________________________________

WHAT IF...Y/N WAS THE OPPOSITE?

Requested by derpherp6206 and THE0TEH0

...

...

...

"I am the best! I am number one! It would've been a "we" IF I HAD A GROUP OF LOOKALIKES WITH ME!" Y/N yelled out loud...but he was completely different.

The cast members are there as well, unsure what got into him. For some reason...he was wearing a red and white two-piece suit.

"I shall make sure this circus...will always be completely inactive! No more adventures, just being absolutely lazy! Without any of those meddling wackadoodle-woo cast, I shall remain on top!" Y/N laughed evilly.

"What uh...what happened with him?" Jax asked, unsure.

"Caine made him into the antagonist in one of the circus adventures. He's just practicing his acting." Ragatha explained.

"Well, JAX!" Kinger yelled out, frightening the crew by his scream.

"Each time he is chosen to do a specific task, like acting, he takes it with full responsibility. He gets in a personality that is quite unlike him. This one...might make him break his character." Kinger said.

"Let me see real quick." Jax said, walking up to the stuntman.

"Whatcha doin, sportsy?" Jax asked.

"What is it, you bugs bunny rip-off? I am busy bathing in my own selfishness!" Y/N replied.

"...He really is. Can't be that bad, I done worse." Jax shrugged it off.

"Oh really? How about I give bad advice to you, huh!" Y/N yelled at her.

"...Oh no, whatever shall I do?" Jax sarcastically said.

"Uhh...What if I insult you? Like uhh...hm." Y/N stopped, trying to think of a good sentence.

"Take your time." Jax tapped her feet.

"...Go to the kitchen!" Y/N came up with one...that sounds completely offensive.

The cast members gasped from the background, while Jax stood there, smiling as ever.

"...Yeah, I love him." Jax said, walking back to the group.

"Mhm! And make horrible health choices!" Y/N yelled out, being more specific.