[-:-] ACT 1: THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS! [-:-]

...

...

...

We rise above the hill, before we finally enter inside the circus tent. The drumroll begins, before a voice spoke up.

"Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine! I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!" A man with teeth and a top hat announces.

[-:-] Caine, The Ringmaster [-:-]

"Isn't that right, Bubble?" Caine rolled down his hat, a bubble now popping out of it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Isn't that right, Bubble?" Caine rolled down his hat, a bubble now popping out of it.

"That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today." The Bubble with sharp teeth said.

[-:-] Bubble, The Partner [-:-]

"Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!" Caine said, our cast being introduce via song

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!" Caine said, our cast being introduce via song.

♫ "Gangle and Zooble and Kinger and Y/N too!" ♫

♫ "Ragatha and Jax and Kaufmo!" ♫

♫ "Woo-hoo!" ♫

♫ "Day after day after-day after-day after day we fly!" ♫

♫ "Past the moon and the sun and we don't know why!" ♫

Suddenly, a new character poofs inside this circus, looking around.

"W-w-wait? Huh, where am-?" The new character said, before an eye flies by her.

She noticed an exit door, trying to leave immediately...before it disappears. She fell back from a flying hat, and a potted flower almost crushing her. The potted plant glitches into the floor, while she slowly backed away.