Chp 10💞

AVINASH'S POV

"Aare yaha niche nhi, 3rd row 2nd column check kro" i said to her on call. And FUCK ME... WHY? THE HELL I SAY THAT...
'I HOPE SHE DIDN'T GET ANY IDEA..' I said to myself.

"Haan haan, wait" she said and i sighed in relief.
'She is really dumb.' i thought and smirked.

"Got it... But wait, how do you know where I'm checking on the shelf" she said.

'for fuck says...WHY' i cursed myself in my mind.

I thought for a few seconds.
"Meine na room me cameras lagava diye tumpar najar rkhne ke liye... Kaise laga jawab" i said in a jokingly.

"Joke tha," she said.

"Tha toh"

"I don't like jokes"

"But i do like... And Don't forget to give that file to Rakshit... Bye Mrs. Malhotra" i said and cut the call.

AND LOOKED AT THE SCREEN... Where a video is playing... A LIVE VIDEO... on my laptop of our room where she is wandering here and there. I shook my head smilingly looking at her.
Yes, I installed those cameras in the bedroom and study room. But it's for her safety.

I installed them when she was gone for pagphera, a week ago. And Himank helped me in this.
I didn't explain the exact situation to him but said that i just wanted to keep an eye on her as i am not trusting her.
.
.

Asvi, yes i don't know when, how and why i got this nickname for her. But it will be the word that belongs to us...
' ASVI'

||TIME SKIPS||

I entered the mansion and saw kunj, Himank and rakshit sitting on the couch.

"Tum dono yaha kya kr rhy ho?" I asked kunj and Himank.

"Tujhe kidnap krne aaye hai! Intersted?" Himank said.

"You didn't dare to" i shrugged.

Just then Asvi, Maanvi and Jaanvi came there. Asvi looks at me and i can clearly see annoyance in her eyes. Why is annoyed? I haven't done anything?

"Jiju aa gye aap.. we were waiting for you." Maanvi asked me  with a smile.

"Haan, but tum sab yaha... Achanak" i asked.

"Woh baat yeh hai ki.." jaanvi said and then they all shared a look.

Asvi sighs.
Why She is kinda...
She looks cute.... Anyways

"I am already out of plan.. you guys feel free to take him with you guys" she said with 'idgaf' reaction.

"Bhabhi esa nhi hota hai?" Said kunj.

"Humare yaha esa hi hota hai" she said shrugging.

" But bhabhi.." said Himank but i interrupted.
"Mujhe koi batayega ki chal kya rha hai" i said with a frustrating tone.

"Jiju, we planned a trip for us but she is denying it"

"I must say, She is doing a great thing..." I said.

"Dekha mei na kehta tha yeh bas biwi ki hi sunta hai aab" said kunj giving me a look. And asvi didn't t saying anything.

"Tu chale ga.." said Himank.

"Aur Tujhe esa kyu lagta hai" i said.

He came towards me and wishpered in my ears "cameras.."

"LET'S GO, GUYS"  i said in no minutes.

"Konsa mantra pdha esa himank bhai aapne"

"Aare ese bade bade shero me, M ese chote chote kaam krta rehta hu" he said with a proud smile.