INTRODUCTION #2

Author's POV

In the Shekhawat mansion which is now decorated with flowers and lights and looking more beautiful.

Shekhawat mansion

Today is the engagement of Samay shekhawat and it looks like the guests have started arriving and Akash Shekhawat and his wife Khushi Akash Shekhawat are welcoming them.
Just then Arjun Shekhawat and his wife Ananya Arjun Shekhawat came there smiling.
"bhaiya, sab ready hai.... Aapke kehne par security bhi bhada di gyi hai, aur bacho ki baat kare toh sab tyaar hai bss Mannu rehti hai woh bhi aa jayegi thodi der mei." Arjun said to aakash to which he nodded.

Then everyone there started to attend the guests again.
But everyone is scared in some way or the other, because they are not sure whether yashasvi is coming or not because Samay had said that if his sister does not come there then he will cancel this marriage on the spot. He said it doesn't matter if it is a love marriage but if his sister doesn't come he will definitely cancel it.

When everyone was busy attending guests, a beautiful girl started to descend the stairs catching everyone's attention. She is none other than the Maanvi Shekhawat. She is wearing a Red Floral organza lengha.

 She is wearing a Red Floral organza lengha

MAANVI'S OUTFIT

She comes to his grandfather who was sitting on a couch with his daughter Shivani. "sab kesa chal rha hai? I mean when they are coming? Kyuki mujhe yashu ka msg aa gya tha subha hi ki woh pakka aayegi. Aab bss sab shi ho jaye." She said to her bua and dada ji.

"Haan woh sab toh aane hi wale honge aur wese bhi meine rishta dhunda hai humari yashasvi ke liye aacha hi hoga" Shivani replied with a smile.

To which viraj Patted her head and said "bss tere hi karan aab hum yashasvi ko yaha India mei rok payege. Wrna toh sab jante hai ki usne nhi rukna.".

Maanvi's POV

I think they all are crazy. First of all, they confirmed this alliance without even asking Yashu and also invited the boy's family here today. After knowing this she will take the entire house on her head. May God save them all from her wrath today. Firstly, she has been called back by emotional blackmail and on top of this all this drama will happen now. I think her flight would have landed by now.

YASHASVI'S POV

It's 7:30 in the evening, I have reached Delhi after about 6 hr flight from Moscow. It's been three years since I left here to take over our branch of the family business. If I'm honest I don't want to come back but this time the situation is not helping me. My family forced me to come back home.

YASHASVI'S OUTFIT

YASHASVI'S OUTFIT

And this time is also samay bhai's wedding, so I decided to come back for two weeks. I will spend time with my family, attend this wedding and go back to Moscow. Today is bhai's engagement and i am already late.

Right now I am leaving the airport followed by my PA (samiksha) . She is the one who has been living with me for the last three years that's why she is a very good friend of mine.
After coming out of the airport I saw my Porsche. I sat in the passenger seat while Sammi sat in the driver seat and we drove towards home.

 I sat in the passenger seat while Sammi sat in the driver seat and we drove towards home

YASHASVI'S CAR

"Ma'am, first we have to go to the hotel and you have to get ready there. Maanvi ma'am messaged me that makeup artists are already waiting for us in the hotel with your dress" said sami while driving. To which I smiled and nodded.

Mannu always takes care of me and my everything. We were always close since childhood. We both along with Jaanvi were like the best trio. But___________

I came out of my thoughts when my phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and smiled cuz it was him. I picked up the call and said "ji".
This is my habit i never say hello or hey on call i always say ji, Weird right.

"Pauch gyi tu..." said The person on the other end of the phone. "Hn bohot phele hi." I said casually.

"Hn toh phone kon tera baap..." he said but i interrupted "oye, papa ji bol papa ji" i said in fake anger.

"Hn mtlb whi tere papa ji phone krenge yeh batane ke liye ki tu pahuchi ya nhi." He said covering up.

"Aare bhul gyi yrr, tu thik hai wese? Khin mujhe bohot jyada Miss toh nhi kr rha hai." I said flipping my hair in the air as if he could see me through the phone.

"Ohh please meri jindagi mei aab bohot shanti ho gyi hai even. Or tu toofaan ki tarah hai, or toofaan kisko pasand hai?" He said refusing to accept that he cares. Well i already know that

"Well tujhe pasand hai toofaan. I know, warna pichle 3 saal se mera sar thodi khaa rha hota tu " i said with a chuckle.

"Mei... Mei tera sar khaa rha hu. Ooh please." He said over dramatically to which i replied "chal chal tera ho gya ho toh phone cut kr bohot kaam hai mujhe. Busy hoon. By by khyaal rakhio and Don't miss me." I heard him chuckling before cutting the call.

I looked at the sammi who was driving "or kitna time?".

She looked at me and said "bsa 5 min. Aur ma'am" and again focused on driving.

.......~~~~~~~........
Now their introduction is done. So it's time for the first meet 😉.

If you like the chapter plz vote and comment your opinions.

Thank you 💖