chp 06💞

AUTHOR'S POV

In the morning, Avinash's sleep gets disturbed when he hears some bangles sound then anklet sound. He was thinking of this morning as a normal one but it isn't when he opens his eyes he saw her wife sitting in front of the mirror tying the knot of the suit.

(Avinash does have a different personal relation with the dorri of her dresses)

He is staring at her mirror reflection as her back was facing him. Then their eyes met.

'Yess.. Jesa meine socha tha, his messy hair looks hot. I can never be wrong. But why is this ajeeb person staring at me in ajeeb way? I hope he does not have any weird thoughts about me"

'WELL.. Her perfect curves, tiny waist, flawless skin, that cute pout appears on her beautiful lips whenever she is annoyed and those eyes.... For fuck says these eyes have something magical in them whenever i look in them everything else disappears.... And that mole on the right side of her lips is like a bullet every time i see it sidha dil pe lagta.... just let me kiss there one time' his thoughts.

He shrugged at his thoughts and got up from the bed. Without taking his eyes off her, he goes closer to her and takes the dorri from her hand and ties it. He broke eye contact, smirked and walked to the bathroom, leaving her in her deep thoughts.She scoffed and quickly walked out of the room.

She went to the mandir to pray and then went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Maa.... Good morning Chachi ji" she said to simran and lavanya with a smile, taking their blessings.

"Good morning, yashu" they both replied with a smile.

"Beta aaj tumhari pheli rasoi hai, tumhe pata hai na" said Simran to yashasvi.

"Haa maa, mujhe pta hai.... Aap bas mujhe bta dijiye ki kya kya bnana hai mei bna dungi" she replied.

"Beta tum bas halwa ya kheer bna do baki toh chef bnna dega" simran said to her and she nodded.

"Halwa wese Avinash ko bohot pasand hai toh tum sayad wahi bnaogi, haina?" Chachi said teasingly and she blushed. Don't ask me why she blushed...

"Rehne do na lavanya, kyu ched rhi ho meri baachi ko? Pheli hi meri bacchi raat ko bohot thak Gayi hogi" simran said looking at her with a smile.

*She Realises*

"Maa.... Chachi..... Aap... Yeh" she said and she is all red like a strawberry.

"Aare aare majak bohot ho gya breakfast ka time ho rha hai, humme thoda jaldi krna chahiye" simran said and she nodded.

"Haa beta tumne konsa saman kaha rkha hai yeh chef bta dega.... And All the best" lavanya said with a thumbs up and left with simran. She also started to make halwa and kheer too...

After finishing her work in the kitchen, she came out and saw everyone at the dining table except Rakshit and Avinash. She went to the elders touching their feet taking  blessings and said good morning to everyone else.

"Beta bann gya khana" simran said.

"Ji maa" she replied with an assuring smile.

"Good morning everyone" A voice came from the stairs and they saw Rakshit standing there.

"Good morning bhabhi ji" he said with a smile looking at yashu.

"Good morning devar ji" she replied with the same smile.

"Beta Avi kaha hai?" Bua ji asked her and everyone turned to her. She smiled awkwardly.

"Maa, woh bss aa rhy hoge.." she said with a smile.