Chp 05 💞

AVINASH'S POV

After coming back home from that shitty trip with her, I just came to my room and took a cold shower. When I came out of the bathroom and saw her. She is sitting in front of the mirror and trying to untied her lengha's knot. She looked at me through the mirror, our eyes met but she stood up and turned quickly.

She is continuously fidgeting her fingers, blinking her eyes and trying her best to avoid eye contact. I can clearly see the nervousness and fear in her eyes.

'Ohh babygirl, is this how you're gonna make me regret?'
I love it when she gets nervous just by the mere sight of me. Well not to forget she is the first one who dared to raise her voice in front of me. And that her making my car burst... Tch tch she is really a baby not just by height but also her mind.

"Anything to say?" I said in a stern voice.

"Why the hell do i have something to say to you?" She frowned.

"Well then why are you standing in my way?"

"Do i even have to stand after taking your permission? Look I am not someone you can take control of." She said pointing a finger. I took some steps towards her making her gulped.

"Well if i want i can even control your breaths, baby girl?" I said with a smirk and she widened her eyes at me.

"You are really a neech person.... pervert" she shouted and i chuckled darkly. Then suddenly my phone rings.

"I didn't even have done anything to you.." i said to her and picked up the call. It was just one of my detectives.

"We have found someone" he said and my expression turned to the coldest one and i hummed saying 'i am coming' and cut the call. I was about to leave the door when her voice stopped me.

"Tum kahin jaa rhy ho?" She said making me turn to her.

"Why? You gonna miss me?" I said with a stern voice.

"Tumse toh kuch puchna hi bekar hai" she said twitching her nose.

"Maa ko pta na chale otherwise the consequences will not be good for you." I said, turn back and leave the room.

I came out of the house and sat in the car. After some time I reached my warehouse. I entered inside and saw some bodyguards and Charan there along with a man tied to a chair. Charan is my good friend and owns a detective company.

"Avinash, he is the one who was driving that truck that day." As soon as charan said this i placed a punch on that person's face making him scream.

"Bol... Jaldi bol... Kisne bola tha tujhe woh krne ke liye..... BOL" i shouted and punched him again.

"Don't know" he says and fear is clearly visible in his eyes. If this was any other case I would have killed him but I want answers from him. i take a knife and stabbed it in his right eyes. He trembled in pain, the whole room filled with his death scream and cry. He is continuously apologizing and asking me to leave him.

I took two wires from the table and attached them to his head.

"Switch it on" i shouted and one of the bodyguards switched on a button. And the person on the chair started to scream and I smirked.

"NOO... NOOO.... PLZ NO..." he is shouting, shouting and shouting.

"SPEAK THEN" charan said to him. I gestured to the guard to switch it off and he did. I took another knife and with no time stabbed the knife in his palm making him scream louder. I twist the knife which is actually across his palm. He is screaming in pain and telling me to stop but i stabbed another knife in his other hand.