Humsaya

Rajveer, Naina and her friends left Huda's house the next day as they have to join their duties or need to go back to their homes. They met Huda and his wife before going and made plans to meet again at Naina and Rajveer's wedding.

The return journey for Rajveer and Naina was not the same like as they were still trying to gather strength to talk. Rajveer was waiting for her to speak, to take a step and get out of her fear or embarrassment. While Naina was trying to get out of her denial and to accept what she felt for him is not a sin. She was nervously looking at him and tells herself, he is your fiance and not your mentor. Yes, that mentor whom you shot before thinking what he has done for you. Rajveer moved his eyes on her from road and can see she is feeling anxious. He stopped the car in the corner and put his hand on her fidgeting fingers.

Rajveer (asked very softly) : "Kya hua Naina, mujhe nahi bataogi".

Naina (started crying nervously and held his hand tightly) : "I am sorry Rajveer.I.....don't know what is happening with me. Kabhi kabhi lagta hain jo ho raha hain woh sach hain ki nahi. What I feel for you is right or not...If it's a sin to love you or have these feelings...as after all the ugly things I have said to you. I shot you...... ".

Rajveer hugged her tightly to calm her down. He can feel her helplessness and jitteriness to accept the feelings. He was in the same position when he realised his love.

Rajveer separated him from her and wiped her tears and lifted Naina's face by chin.

Rajveer (lovingly) : "Naina, please relax. Jo tum mahsoos kar rahi ho woh galat nahi hain. I was thinking the same things when I realised my feelings for you. Tabhi toh tumse dur bhagta tha, kahi kuch kar na baithu jo us samay sahi nahi tha. You shot me because I hid that I killed Naveen. (Naina looked at him with teary eyes) Mujhe lagta tha tum mujhe kabhi nahi maaf karogi. Tum aise insan se kaise pyar kar paogi jisne tumhare Bhai ko mara tha. Par abh dekho we are now engaged aur jante hain ek dusre ki feelings ko. It will take time, so, please just don't fight. Ek wada karo, bhago mat apne ehsaas se ya mujh se. I am here for you and won't let anything happen, if you are not comfortable or scared of its effects on us".

Naina nodded and embraced him to show her love and trust in him. He put a hand on her head, kissed hair and kept her in his arms to make her believe that he is here for her. She felt he always have solution to her problems and his arms are the safest place for her. They were feeling light after sharing their heart. Rajveer dropped her outside the base and didn't force her to come to his house. They decided to meet later when she wants to.

After a few days, Rajveer called her to meet as he knows that she is still trying to avoid him. They have talked on the phone everyday but were short calls only to check each other's health. He wants her to show his hotel and to meet his staff. Naina agreed as she was also missing Rajveer. He was happy that she is trying to accept her feelings.

Rajveer was waiting for Naina outside his hotel and his staff was not believing this as he had not waited for anyone before even though it was an investor or a politician. But were shocked when they saw Rajveer's big smile to see a girl who was getting out of a cab. They have always seen him trying to be away from any girl. He rushed and hugged her and she embraced him tightly. Rajveer after breaking the hug, dragged her inside. He was excited to see her and started showing her hotel's event, ball rooms, open area where customers can sit and enjoy the outside greenery. The hotel was decorated lavishly with a mixture of modern and traditional designs. Naina can feel excitement in his voice and eyes as he was making sure for her to see every corner and explains how he gets it designed and decorated. She realised he missed showing her one of the event room where she and Viren got engaged. Naina didn't mention it to him as felt he avoided it and is still hurt by this.