Tera Saath

There was a sound of laughter and loud happy voices in the house. It had returned after a long time since Naveen died. Rajveer was looking at her parents, Naina, his cadets and Shalini. He was smiling from his heart as he even forgot to smile and to live. He promised himself to be happy and never let go of this family that he has created and Naina by whom he got it. Naina's friends were teasing Naina and Shalini looked at Rajveer. She saw a smiling Rajveer which she has not seen for many days. She came near to him and said in a low voice "Mubarak ho Captain. Abh toh aapko license mil gaya Naina ko dekhne ka".

Rajveer's eyes widened and looked at her shyly.

Shalini (with a mischievous smile) : "Aise kya dekh rahe hain aap. Control kariye aur ha....(raised eyebrows) Dr. Sinha kae baare Mae kabhi bata rahe hain Naina ko".

Rajveer (stammering) : "Naina ko...kya....batana hain...Dr. Sinha kae bare mae. Kuch bhi toh nahi tha (pointing finger at her). Please aap chup bhi rahiye, kuch mat bolna.....".

Naina who was going to her room but stopped after listening to their discussion.

Naina (looked at them) : "Kiske bare mae baat ho rahi hain. Ye Dr. Sinha kon hain".

Rajveer panicked and looked at Naina and then at Shalini as scolding her why she opened her mouth. Shalini started laughing and Naina glanced at her. She was now more interested to know about Dr. Sinha as Rajveer is not saying anything and getting nervous.

Shalini (with a smile) : "Woh Naina, Dr. Sinha inki psychiatrist thi. Inki Ritu ji ki tarah inme interested bhi thi. Kyu Captain...".

Shalini left quickly as didn't want to face Rajveer's anger on her. She went near the cadets and looked at them. She told them to see how much their Rajveer Sir is scared of Naina. They also started looking at them as they didn't want to miss it.

Naina was staring at Rajveer to say something and Rajveer was helplessly looking at her. He was cursing Shalini for saying it in front of Naina and then bringing Dr. Ritu in it. He doesn't know what to say to her as knows that Naina will get upset and may stop talking to him. He can't let it happen again.

Rajveer (nervously) : "Naina, woh meri psychiatrist thi, uske paas ek do baar gaya tha session kae liye. Par....jab laga woh jyada hi friendly ho rahi thi....toh jana band kar diya. (held her hands) Please believe me.....nothing happened between us. Dr. Shalini ki baat mat suno tum".

Naina saw his helplessness and worry for losing her in his eyes. He was looking so cute and wanted to pull his cheeks but stopped herself. She pressed his hands and looked into his eyes.

Naina : "Please aap koi explanation mat dijiye. Mujhe aap par pura yakeen hain. Main kya nahi jaanti Dr. Shalini ko, unko mazaa aata hain aapko tang karnae mae".

Rajveer was relieved after listening to her and smiled. Shalini and his cadets were also smiling at them. They were happy that there was an understanding in between them and it has grown to another level. Naina's parents were looking at Naina and Rajveer from a distance with a smile and tears.

Mira : "Humne sahi faisla kiya hain na. Dekhiye Naina aaj kitni kush aur shant hain".

Naina's father : "Ha dekho dono kitne khush hain. Mujhe yakeen hain aaj Naveen bhi bahut khush hoga".

Mira realised that it would be lunch time soon, so, told them to sit and went inside the kitchen to prepare it. Alekh and Pooja followed her to help while dragging Huda with them when he was about to sit. Shalini laughed at Huda's reaction as he was trying to get out of their hold but was not able to. Naina and Rajveer also smiled at him but didn't help. Naina's father had gone outside to buy something. Shalini was now sitting on the sofa and started reading a newspaper.