Nayi Khushiyan

Rajveer is checking watch after every few minutes as waiting impatiently at the base for Naina. He has called her a few times but every time gets the same answer that will be there in 5 minutes. Only Rajveer and God knows how he has remained calm after the last time he saw her. For him the last one year is nothing but a roller coaster ride as has came from hiding and meeting his love, cadets and Shalini. How he was about to lose her again but didn't let it as this time he fought for her. If he has not then may not have her love who was waiting for him from last seven years. Sometimes, he did not believe that they are engaged and would be married by next month.

Rajveer has thanked many times his stars and God for giving her back. Yes, he once told Naina in the academy only those ask God for something if they don't have any confidence in themselves. But didn't he know that only God has the power to give you something even if you don't have any hope left or even a tiny wish to have one person that you want the most. That one person with whom your breath, heartbeat, happiness, pain and tears are tied. For whom you can go to any limit to save or to see them smiling. He is happy that Naina is now part of his life even met her only once in the last 5 months. They have talked on the phone when she or he gets the time. She was busy in training and he was in expanding his business. Rajveer has started a new project with Huda to provide information on trends or things that are happening in the world that may become new threats to the army. So, the army can start working on it before it becomes a problem. It's a small project for now and only doing this as want to serve the country. It doesn't matter if he is in uniform or not as long as the country is safe. It was Huda's idea which both of them have made into a proposal and sent to the army who was looking for this kind of information.

Whenever he feels frustrated for not being able to see or touch her then remembers the day when they last met, before she left for training. He can't forget her touch, the right she was giving to him, sharing their pain and insecurities. The way he looked at her with love and longing. She had the same emotions but also gave him a hope that will be back. He wanted to keep her in arms and not to let her go but also understand her duty as well. She came back from training a few days ago and then went to Nanital to meet her parents. She came to Delhi last night and they are going for Huda's wedding functions. Her parents are not coming to the wedding as they want kids to have fun. He was smiling without a break and guards outside the base were looking at him with surprise as how much this man is looking happy.

Rajveer's eyes fell on Naina who was walking fastly towards him with her luggage. She stood in front of him, saluted and shouted "Major Naina Singh Ahluwalia reporting, Sir".

He saluted back as an old habit and laughed at his behaviour. Rajveer was feeling proud and hugged her tightly. In excitement of seeing her after 155 days, he lifted her a little.

Naina (squealed and said) : "Rajveer, please mujhe niche utariye. We are at the base".

Rajveer brought her back then kissed both cheeks and forehead. She embarrassedly ran to sit in car. He chuckles at her cuteness and put the luggage along with his. Naina was shyly smiling and looking outside the window. She thought Rajveer misses her so much that even not hesitating to show his emotions in public. Rajveer with playful smirk was driving and kept glancing at her. He slowly moved his other hand from the steering wheel towards hers which was on her lap and hold it tightly.

Naina gasped at his action and looked at him with wide eyes but Rajveer moved his eyes on road as nothing happened.

Naina (shockingly) : "Rajveer, aap ye kya kar rahe hain. Kabhi kabhi toh mujhe lagta hain ki aap kon hain".

Rajveer (snickered and looked at her lovingly) : "Naina, mujhe bhi nahi pata tha ki mere andar bhi aisa insan hain. Thanks for bringing him out. Abhi toh shuruwat hain, bhugto abh".