Kuch Naya Sa

It was morning and all have gathered in the living room for breakfast. Rajveer was looking for Naina but became sad when didn't find her there. Her father, his cadets and Shalini were sitting at the dining table. Alekh and Huda were talking with Shalini and Pooja on one side of dining table while Naina's father was reading the newspaper. He came and sat on an empty seat which was near Shalini but it was in front of Naina's father. He was sitting on the head chair and was about to stand when saw Rajveer sitting on another chair. He sat on the head of the chair as a habit but knows that it's Rajveer house and only he can sit here. But Rajveer walked towards him and made him sit back. He told him he is the eldest, so, it's his seat. Naina's father becomes emotional to get so much love and respect from him. He smiled and patted his back.

All also became emotional and saw Rajveer with more respect. He smiled shyly and came back to his place. Naina has come in the room to put a dish on the table and saw how he gave respect to her father. She looked at him with moist eyes that also had love and respect for him. She mouthed Thank You to him. Rajveer lips move upwards and blinked to let her know that he is his father also. She pushed back her tears and smiled broadly for him. But Naina then remembered what happened between them yesterday and lowered her eyes. She put a casserole along with other breakfast items and went inside. Rajveer frowned as she didn't give him a chance to see her properly.

After a few minutes, she came with her mother with tea and coffee in the thermos. There were three chairs that were vacant on other side of the dining table. Naina was going to sit next to her father but her mother asked her to sit on another chair. She was so anxious to be in the same room with him that by mistake spilled water on one of the seats. She tried to clean the seat with paper napkins but the seat was wet and was not able to dry it up. All were staring at her as why she is cleaning the seat and not sitting on another chair. Naina sighed as couldn't sit there. Now, there was only one seat left near Rajveer and she was feeling nervous to sit there. Rajveer smirked on her condition and Naina glanced at him. He can see she is getting angry and he moves her eyes towards Shalini. She came and sat near him quietly. All started for breakfast and Naina felt someone was touching her left hand. She looked down and saw her hand in Rajveer's grip. She got scared and tried to pull her hand but he didn't let her. He held hers tightly to let her know to not be embarrassed or scared. They are together now, so, don't try to hold feelings for each other. She nervously looked at him and Rajveer without hesitation moving his eyes from her to rest as it's not a big deal. Naina was now relaxed and could feel his support and love in his touch and eyes. After some time, she withdrew her hand as didn't want to get caught in front of parents and friends.

It was decided during breakfast that it would be a small event as only Naina's friends and Shalini would be there. The engagement is in two days, so, they are going to go shopping for clothes and rings. Naina wanted to buy a simple ring and to wear something from the wardrobe on that day but Pooja didn't allow her. She wants her friend to look beautiful in new clothes as it's going to be one of the biggest days of her life. Rajveer thanked Pooja for making Naina buy new clothes as he also wants her to dress up for him. Rajveer announced that he will pay for the clothes. Naina was not comfortable with this and made it clear that she will buy dress for her, family and friends and won't accept it as a gift from Rajveer. He didn't like it but was happy that at least she is going shopping with him. Naina, her parents and Pooja went together and Rajveer, Alekh, Huda and Shalini were in another car.

They were in the same mall but on different floors. Naina's mother and Pooja were choosing dresses for Naina and she was trying it on. Her father was also giving his views along with Pooja and Mira. Rajveer was tired of changing clothes as Shalini was selecting sherwani, kurta pyjama and suits one after another. He was looking at her irritatingly and Huda and Alekh were enjoying this. It's rare to see their two teachers in a mall and one is trying to make the other into a clothes changing machine.