Haqeekat ya Fasana

As soon as Rajveer entered the big hall, he saw various groups of people which were standing at different places. They were either chatting, pointing to beautiful decorations or complaining about food. There was another section of a group young men who were only looking into the direction of well dressed beautiful girls whom were laughing and enjoying each other's company. He smiled and shook his head a little bit and said in low voice that people never change as they are still doing what they always do.

Rajveer was feeling a little bit out of place as maybe he is not dressed properly or knows no one in this crowd or saw hundreds of people at one place after such a long time. He was breathing in and out to calm himself but felt someone just pushed him a little bit and turned to see that a kid was running in another direction after pushing him to get saved from a friend who was behind her.

Then realised, that he is standing at the front door and blocking the entrance for others. So, needs to find Viren soon and get done with the purpose of the visit. He stepped in and while searching for him, spotted a big vintage sofa in the centre of the stage which is decorated in beautiful flowers and on its top were mild coloured lights that will grace the newly engaged couple. He smiled and thought they may look great together.

On the other side of the hall, two pairs of eyes were keep looking at him. As trying to believe that it's really our Captain Rajveer standing there and not their imaginations. These people sometimes looks toward each other and then again to him. One of them said "Jo main dekh raha hu woh sach hain na yaar. Please pinch me once". The second one with Misty eyes said, "Ha Yudi Bhai, aap sahi dekh rahe hain". Yudi grabbed Ali's hand and pulled him.

Yudi : "Then why are we standing here. Chalo na tum jaldi se".

Ali stopped Yudi as he was about to run into Rajveer's direction.

Ali : "Aap sabr kariye Thora sa, itni jaldi mat machiye. Pehle hum sabh ko batate hain. Sabh unse milna chahenge aur hum ek saath hi jayenge. Bahut sari shikyatein hain unse or sawal karne Hain jinke jawab Jo unhe denge honge. Itne saal Kae sabr ka bandh kahi ek pal Mae tuth na Jaye aur unko sailaab bana kahi baha na lae jaye". But then something clicked in both of their mind together and said out loud "Naina!!"

At the same time, in the back of the hall, there was a small room which is usually given to the girl's side to wait and in there two girls were sitting and looking anxious. As one of them was continuously tapping her foot and another was thinking something very deeply and holding the watch's strap that was tied on her left hand as may be trying to get strength from it. One of them who was fed up with this silence and shouted in anger, "Naina, kya kar rahi hain yae tu. Hum sabko pata Hain tu kush nahi hain toh yae drama mat kar. Mujhe toh samaj nahi aata jab teri incoming hi kab se band pari hu tu kyu kisi aur ki outgoing kharab kar rahi hain".

Naina still holding that strap said (in a soft voice) : "Main jaanti hu tu kya kah rahi hain Pooja! Par tu samajhti kyu nahi maa baba ki ye halat mujhse nahi dekhi jaati. Har baar woh itne pyaar se mere liye rishta late the, ye soch kar ki kabhi toh main ha kar dungi. Par har baar main unhe mana kar deti thi ki abhi career par dhyan dena Hain, log bahut arrogant hain, the guy is just interested in my looks, he is asking me to leave the army, etc.

Par unko bhi pata tha inme se adhe toh bahane the. I didn't want to look at another man as no one can replace him. Woh har jagah Hain mere saath, unke jaisa koi nahi hoga. He is a true gentleman. Jo woh khalipan chor Gaye Hain use koi nahi bhar sakta".

Pooja was in tears when Naina was telling her inner turmoil . She thought ki bhagwan nae aisi kismat ise kyu di. Woh sabse achi beti, behan aur dost toh ban gayi par khud se apna rishta nahi nibah payi. Kyuki woh sirf woh Naina ban Kae rah gayi Hain Jo sabke liye toh jiti hain par khud ko usne mar Diya hain. Ya phir ek jagah kaid kar liya jaha woh abh khud bhi nahi Janna chati.

Back to Yudi and Ali.

Yudi's phone was continuously ringing but was still in shock. So, he didn't hear it but Ali kept a hand on his shoulder and pointed towards the phone in his hand. They saw Alekh's name on screen. He picked it up and was about to tell him about Rajveer but Ali indicated through eyes not now. Yudi was disappointed but blinked to let Ali knows he will not say anything. On the line, Alekh was shouting " Kabh se main tujhe phone kar Raha hu aur tu jawab nahi de raha tha aur abh kuch bol nahi Raha Hain. Tum sabh mil kae mujhe pagal kar doge. Jyada shyanpati mat kar aur abhi Kae abhi Ali ko leke piche Wale gate par aa. Yaha par Huda nae lafra kar Diya woh kya bolte hain cate.....caterer Kae saath. Main jyada der Tak nahi sun sakta inki bakwaas".

Yudi: "We are coming chief".

After explaining the situation to Ali, they both rush towards back gate.

While all this was happening with the rest of his cadets , Rajveer was still not able to find his new friend. So, decided to come back later but then suddenly heard a lot of noises in hall and spotted Viren. Who was greeting the relatives while standing in front of the same decorated big vintage sofa and his eyes were eagerly trying to find someone.

Suddenly, Rajveer felt that something is happening near his heart as it's not pumping enough blood and palms were getting numb. He shut the eyes, started breathing deeply in and out and rubbing the palms to feel better. But all these efforts went into vain as soon he opened the eyes and saw Naina who was looking like an angel in beautiful embroidery golden lehenga standing along with Viren.

He was only able to whisper "Naina" as his eyes were closing on their own.

Is Tarah Pehron Tujhe Sochta Rehta Hoon Main
Meri Har Saas Tere Naam Likhi Ho Jaise

Koyi Fariyaad Tere Dil Mein Dabi Ho Jaise
Tune Aankhon Se Koyi Baat Kahi Ho Jaise
Jaagte Jaagte Ek Umr Kati Ho Jaise
Jaan Baaki Baaki Hai Magar Saas Ruki Ho Jaise

Movie - Tum Bin

*********†************†**************†*****************

It was my first attempt and was scared but your comments and votes helped me a lot. Thanks a lot for the encouragement. Please do share your comments