Chapter 1: Brat and Stalker

From: Unknown
"Is it true, that Profesor Johnson wears checkered underwear?"

What?
Eren frowns his brows, gazing carefully at the just received, odd message.
He couldn't recall giving a stranger his phone number in the past few weeks nor having a friend disturbingly interested in his sixty years old's marketings teacher's undergarments.

He looked back and the blanking screen, but the message stayed the same.

To: Unknown
„Why are you interested in a sixty years's old underwear?"

When his finger hit the "send" button, Eren wondered why, in hell, he didn't ask for the interlocutor's identity, but it was too late to delete the message, which the person on the other end had probably already read.

He waited, staring blankly at the phone screen as his legs drilled a hole in the mattress.
However, when after a good three minutes wait, there was still no answer, Eren put the phone on the dresser next to the bed and laid his head on the pillow.
He was just reaching for the light switch lamp when a notification sound rang loud enough to wake anyone sleeping in the distances of thirty meters.

From: Unknown
„I'm just wondering. Women her age often like this type of underwear."

He decided to let go of a question on how the person on the other side of the screen was aware of the underwear trends prevailing among older ladies.
Eren sighted slightly irritated by now.

To: Unknown
„You are so dead tomorrow, horse-head."

From: Unknown
„In this case im grateful I'm not the horse-head."

- The hell? - he grumbled under his breath, rubbing his tired from the whole day of studying eyes.

To: Unknown
„Then who the hell are you?"
„Annie, you are not being funny. You are well aware of the fact that I'm having that test tomorrow, so get lost."

Silence was what responded.

To: Unknown
„Annie?"
„Actually you don't sound like a woman, so...Ymir?!"

From: Unknown
„From what I know, Ymir is a female name,   you brat.

- Brat?! - he snorted in disbelief.
To: Unknown
„You know Johnson, so you can't be more than two years older than me. If I'm a "brat" you are one yourself as well!"

From: Unknown
„Why are you so sure I'm not...an graduate, for example? Or maybe an another Profesor? A stalker, perhaps?"
From: Uknown
„Just so you know, you were right, I'm in fact not a woman."

- Ha! I knew it!

Banging on the wall tore him out of the focuse he put on his phone keyboard.
- You knew what, Ereee.... - he paused, yawning.
- ...een?

Shit, did he just woke up Armin?
- Nothing important, Armin. Sorry if I woke you up from your sleep!

From: Unknown
„You got scared, you brat? Don't worry, I'd rather not engage in such activities."

Dang, this dude really types like an elderly...

- I wasn't sleeping! A new Haikyuu chapter was just realised, you know I couldn't missed it! - replied Armin and laughed heartily.
Eren loved the sound. Every time he would hear it, in front of his eyes would appear the best memories of his life.

From: Unknown
„Oi, brat."
„Sleeping already?"

- Come to my dorm tomorrow before nine, so we will reread it together! - he suggested acting all casual, focusing his eyes on the vibrating from notifications phone in his hand.
- Night, Armin!