White Lie

Recap : Door

*Author's Pov*

"GET OFF HER U BASTARD"

*a loud voice broke the room Yn closed her eyes shut..she felt relieved there was no one infront of her she can feel..puching and panting sounds filled the room , she opened her eyes outta curiosity..and saw a Tall Brown boy fighting with That man (her dad)*

*she was curious to know who was that man or how did he end up here..does he know her..? Or its something else questions filled her brain..*

??? : BASTARD I TOLD U TO FIND HER NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGES OF HER!! HOW CAN U DO THIS TO YOUR DAUGHTER???!!?? WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU??

*Yn couldn't believe her ears..father? This man is saying this he is father..but who is that man?*

*Her Father had no strength against that man..he got unconscious and fell on ground..*

??? : u know what? U DESERVES TO DIE DAD..

*that man turned his face from his dad to Yn..his dark eyes turned into soft comforting eyes..as he saw his younger sister , he just stared at her with soft gaze..he stared in her scared eyes..he got closer to her with made YN back away by fear..*

*he reached his hands out and patted Yn's head..he gave a warm smile to her and said*

??? : Lets go from here Yn.

*he held her hand gently yet firmly and took her out of the room but some of their dad's men stopped them at their way pointing there guns on their heads*

"give her us Little boy and u can go from her"

??? : *smirks* what do u think who im? If u all dont wanna see your kids and wife as your breakfast tomorrow then leave our way *he said in a dangerous tone*

*they all backed away..he smirked and walked out of the mansion with her..they all reached far away from that place and stopped near a tree*

??? : *while checking her* did u got hurt anywher-

Yn : who are you..? *while backing away from him*

??? : Wait lemme bring first aid-

Yn : I SAID WHO ARE YOU TELL ME??!!?

??? : *breathing heavily* Im Malik Khan..Your brother..

Yn : its a lie..its A WHITE LIE i never had any brother..i was the only child of my mother and father..and my father's surname wasn't Khan as far as i remember..

Malik : Yes Yn..our real father's surname was Khan..and the one you met a moments ago..is our step father..

Yn : H-how..t-this is all i-its a lie..

Malik : ITS NOT A LIE YN HE WAS OUR STEP FATHER WHO KIDNAPPED YOU A MOMENT AGO!

*Author : i know i know you all confused so wait lemme explain (Author ho saath darne ki kya baat uhumm continue) : It a started 14 years ago..when Yn was 5 years old as Malik said there real father was khan and there mother was khan too but yn never got to know bout this cause there real father left them when yn was 2 years old..then they're mother Married the Vinay Rajwansh who is a underworld mafia he Married her for her body and his self pleasure..Yn's mother was blind in love with Vinay Rajvansh so she never notices he was a Mafia , there mother's condition was soo bad at that moment so she Married Vinay for money..but one day when she got to know about his illegal business..that day She ran away with Yn and Malik from Vinay's mansion on the way of running away Malik's hand got separated by Yn's mother but situations weren't with them Vinay Caught Malik but Yn and her mother ran away..she went to a village where Yn's grandmother (Nani maa) was living..after 2 year when Yn was 4 years old.. YN's mother left the world cause of her desease.. Being a kid yn's memory wasn't that sharp so she could remember anything or nor her grandmother told her anything from then yn never got chance to ask about her family to her grandmother*

*End of flashback*
*present*

Yn : so it means my whole life was a White lie..

Malik : Its okk Yn..now im with you..i will not let anyone hurt you..do u trust me..

*yn just nodded but deep down she cant trust him fully..she just met him..so she doesn't know his real intensions..*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

740 words..okk ive explained everything here..i hope no one is confused anymore haha..
and im so sorry im updating a bit late..cause im busy with my schedule but i will still try my best to updated once at a week♡
Okk that it for today^.^
Till then take care biee♡