Go..

Recap : dream🌚✨

*yn was sitting on bed while face palming herself..suddenly she heard the sound of door opening she looked at the direction and saw Samar Coming out of the bathroom..he genuinely smiled at her..she cued on his cute smile..but then she realized that he is Coming near her..watching him Coming closer..she REMEMBERED the dream she saw a while ago which made shiver ran down her spine..*

Samar : *sitting beside her* Good morning Princess..

Yn : why are you calling me p-Princess ?

Samar : aish u didn't even wished me morning and started questioning..*pouts*

*i stared at him..his cute pout was killing me inside..i want to hug him badly right know..but i controlled myself..suddenly he moved his face closet to me while smirking which startled me*

Samar : u know staring at someone..is a creepy thing?

Yn : g-go away youre t-too c-close..

Samar : *smirks* but u like it when im this close to you.dont u?

Yn : pl-please dont play with me like this..

*my eyes began to tear up..i was afraid that if i didn't stopped him right now..i might end up in situation like i saw in my dream with him..*

Samar : dont..*wiping her tear* dont u dare to cry in front of me..i dont even want a single tear from your eye cause of me..got it?

*he smiled at me and got up from bed going towards his closet..*

Yn : let me go..u cant keep me locked up like this Forever!

Samar : No.

Yn : why no??? Im sick of living like this locked up in a room all day! I want to go to my home back..please let me go..i beg u Samar..

Samar : which part of NO u understand?

Yn : u have no right to lock me up like this!

Samar : *turns around facing her* this is my place. My rules. And u have to follow my order.

Yn : is that so..well then im not following your rules.

*3rd person pov*

*she vigorously got up from the bed in anger and rage heading towards the door to leave the room..before she could turn the door knob she felt two muscular arms snaking around her waist from behind..her eyes instantly closed in the contact of his skin..she left the door knob and stood there..*

Samar : dont go..

Yn : i want to go..

Samar : but i dont want you to leave me..

*he softly whispered in her ear..he placed his chin on her shoulder tightening his grip on her waist pulling her closet to his chest..her eyes opened staring at the door*

Yn : just give me one reason..why are u doing this..why u want me to stay with you..

Samar : c-cause..i want to protect you..i want to keep you safe..youre not safe outside..try to understand..

Yn : w-what..?

Samar : *still hugging her from behind* u know what.. U have a brother and father..you aren't safe..if u got into there hands..u will get into danger..

Yn : w-what are u s-saying my father already got died in a car accident with my mother..and I've never got any brother my grandma told me..t-then how..

Samar : that was a white lie to you..your father left your mother and he is still al-

Yn : *covers her ears* STOP STOP STOP..PLEASE..I DONT WANT TO LISTEN..

Samar : b-but..

Yn : l-leave me..i want to go..i dont want to stay with you *Crying*

Samar : *said while whispering* is that u really want..?

Yn : *while Crying* Yes! I hate you. I dont want to stay here with you...

Samar : *leaves her waist* then go..

Yn : w-what..

*he leaves her waist and backed away..while looking down..she turned around and stared at his face..he was looking down not meeting her gaze..*

Samar : go..youre free from me now..

Yn : b-bu-

Samar : I Said Go!

*yn didn't waited for a single moment..not even a second to ask him why is he suddenly letting her go..she turned around and left the room..she came downstairs while running as she met Pasang who stood there in front of main gate stopping her*

Pasang : yah yah yah girl-

Yn : let me go.!

Pasang : girl think twice youre making a mista-

Samar : Pasang..let her go..

Pasang : *looks at Samar in disbelief* what?

Samar : get out of her way..let her go..she wants to leave.

*before Pasang could say anything yn ran out of the room passing him aside*

*Himanshu came in from outside while panting heavily from lack of breathing*

Himanshu : bro she left what happened why did u let her go?!?

*Samar didn't said anything he just turned around and went in his room. leaving Pasang and Himanshu there dumbfounded*

Himanshu : what happened to him?

Pasang : i dont know..

*on the other hand yn was just running where her legs are leading her to..she was totally new to this place..she was just running..she had no phone no money or no idea of this place..at once she regretted leaving him alone..but her mind was telling its a Good opportunity to escape*

*on other hand*

Drew : *comes in room where Malik was sitting..* i know where is she..

Malik : *looks up at her and asked her* w-where?!? Where is my sister??

Drew : she is..she is with him..

Malik : him..? *suddenly he realized who is that He* S-Samar..?

Drew : *nodes* yes..she is with him..

Malik : w-what?!?..why is she with him..how he got to know about her..

Drew : i dont know..maybe he is taking revenge from you..by controlling her..

Malik : what no!! She is innocent she doesn't know anything about this..

Drew : only we knew that she doesn't know anything..but does he know? That she is unaware from this all?

Malik : *wears his coat* lets go..we have to find my sister..

Drew : *nods* yes lets go..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1020 words..what do u all think? Will yn get caught up by someone ? Or will she escape?
thats it for today meet u all in next part ♡
Till them take care bie^^