The Dream

*3rd person pov*

*A girl...a beautiful girl..she was dressed up..in a white gown..her skin was pale white..and her face..her face? It wasn't visible for me..her face was blurred...she was running and running away from me..suddenly..she turned towards me..i was about to see her face..but..*

**alarm ranges**

*Samar's pov*

*I got startled by the voice of my alarm..it always ranges at wrong time..i groaned and threw the alarn at the wall in rage..i was furious cause this shitty alarm clock interrupted me again from seeing the face of that girl..*
*i got up from bed and i got the call of my secretary*
*on call*
Samar : yes?

Mr. Saxena (secretary) : sir i wanted to inform u that u have an IMPORTANT meeting today with Mr. Malhotra. So should i tell them to arrange the meeting ?

Samar : yes tell them to arrange everything i will be there in 1hour

Secretary : Ok sir

*call ended*

*i rubbed my forehead cause i was already thinking about that dream girl and this shitty meeting now*

AGHHH!

*i growled in frustration and went in bathroom to get ready*

*Y/N's pov*

*i opened my eyes slowly as i felt the sun rays hitting my face..i sat up on my bed while rubbing my eyes..while yawning being still sleepy as hell..i took a glance at clock and checked the time..i got up from bed and did my morning routine..i went out of my apartment going to my job..*

*i entered the cafe and wore my apron..suddenly a customer arrived..i realized he was wearing full black outfit..and it was odd cause its summer and why is he dressed up like that?*

Yn : hello sir *bows* what can i give you?.

Him : a iced americano please.

Yn: yes sir please sit there i will prepare your order..

*i turned around to prepare his order , i turned again..and i saw he was no more here...he was ALREADY gone..?*

*i Checked outside but he wasn't there too..i sighed and thought i guess he was just kidding around..he wasted my precious time (*_*)*

*time skips at night*

*i came back at my apartment..and i saw the lights were...turned on..and i clearly remember i turned them off before going out..*

*shiver ran down my spine..suddenly i heard glass breaking sound and i turned around to see and i saw....*

. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

430 words..
Okk..that's it for today!
I will update it soon! Till then take care!^^♡