First Kiss

Recap : Rainy night , Agarwood essence

*3rd person pov*

Pasang : who is she? And why did u bought her here?

Samar : quite..

Pasang : quite my foot , who is she? And what will u do to her?

Samar : i wanna play..with her innocence..

Pasang : what? Are u serious ?

Samar : shh..enough of talks..now lemme go and check her on.

*YN's pov*

*i slowly opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room..which was totally themed in black n white and grey..i slowly sat up on bed and looked around my surroundings..i started to get nervous cause i didnt knew where i was..suddenly i saw him..Samar entered the room i was in. He was towards me.. with a smirk on his face*

Yn : w-why a-am i here?!? What will u d-do to me!?

Samar : *smirks* shhh..dont talk to much..im not gonna hurt you..dont worry

Yn : l-leave me..i wanna go back to m-my home

Samar : *came in front of her kneeling down on her level* whats so hurry? Why are u DESPERATE to leave me hmm?

Yn : *gets up from bed* n-no i did nothing to you..u c-cant keep me liek this

Samar : *gets up too* uhuh? Really? U think i will let u go this easily ?

Yn : b-but what did i d-do to you!?!??

Samar : u did a huge crime..by getting caught up by my eyes..u caught my attention...AND.YOURE.GONNA.PAY.FOR.IT.GIRL
BADLY..

*with that Samar left the room leaving yn alone..she was totally confused and hurt cause she never knew..her life will be like this..she doesnt even know this man..and now this..*

*downstairs.*

Pasang : How can u pick a random slut-

Samar : *in rage and anger* PASANG!! Control.your.tongue.before.speaking.to.me
Or else i will not think twice before cutting of that tongue of yours..

Pasang : *while being nervous* b-but bro what if she is a gold digg-

Samar : *threw a vase on direction which was about to hit him* i said shut up..i do better not hear those words from your mouth again..got it? *in calm but dangerous tone*

Pasang : y-yes...*nods*

*Samar sits on couch*

Samar : any update ? *while Lighting up his Cigarette*

Pasang : h-huh?

Samar : i said any updates about "Khans" ?

Pasang : ohh that , for now we dont have any update but our hackers are trying to hack them ASAP-

*suddenly a thud voice can be heard from yn's bedroom which caught the attention of both of them*

Samar : what da fuc-

Pasang : lets go and check

*they both ran to yn's bedroom and entered it..*

Yn : get me out!! I said

*yn threw her hands on Samar intending to hit him but it wasnt affecting him at all*

Samar : *Chuckles darkly and comes closer to yn*

Yn : i said leave me!! Are u deaf?!?

*yn was struggling and throwing her hands on him she was pushing him away from her*