Drug..

Recap : in Samar's BEDROOM

*Samar went out of the room..after 2hours yn woke up and found herself in his bedroom again..she sat on bed straight..then remembered about the gun shots , panic ran in her body when she DIDNT found him near her..she got up from the bed and ran outside*

Yn : *in tense voice* Samar ! SAMAR??!! where are you??

*she started to get scared when she DIDNT found him then she came downstairs while running*

Yn : Samar!! Sam-

*FINALLY her eyes fell on him..he was sitting on couch in living room..Samar heard her and looked up to meet her eyes..he stared into her eyes ans smiled..yn ran to him and hugged him tightly which made Samar shock as hell..he stumbled by the sudden action of her and fell on couch..with her on his lap*

Yn : w-where were u..? I-i thought s-something happened to you..

Samar : *caressing her hairs..* im okay..im totally fine..Nothing happened to me dont worry.

Yn : *breaks the hug*
Did u got hurt anywhere ??

Samar : *Chuckles* im okay love Nothing happe-

Himanshu : Samar i was saying holy shit my innocent eyes *covers his eyes while turning around*

*yn hurriedly got up from Samar's lap when Himanshu suddenly came in Living room and went near Samar*

Himanshu : u love birds yeh romance kamre me kiya karo meri single ass kyu jala rhe ho

Yn : i-its not like what u thi-

Samar : okk then.

*yn looked Samar with wide eyes , is he serious ?*

Yn : what??

*Pasang enters the living room*

Pasang : oyee aaj Khana mai ni banaunga raat ka.

Himanshu : tune mujhe bhookha rakhne ke liye yaha bulaya be?

Pasang : *rolling his eyes* jaa na chutiye

Himanshu : haww Samar samjhale ise

Samar : can u both stop bickering like kids? U both are adults have some shame

*yn was controlling her laugh silently*

Himanshu : but how can he call me from that name????

Pasang : kyuki tu h , itni lagri toh khud banale dinner mai jaara.

Samar : stop it u both!

*yn , Himanshu , Pasang looked at Samar with *what the fuck* expression*

Samar : we will order dinner from restaurant

Himanshu : THATS MY BROTHER THING!!

Pasang : ok no problem.

Himanshu : and btw you *looks at yn* whats your name beautiful ?

Yn : Y/N

*Samar rolles his eyes in jealousy and anger and he glared yn , yn quickly looks away from Himanshu*

*after dinner*

*yn went in room while Samar was busy with Himanshu and Pasang working on something..after 30mins Samar came in room where yn was as he watched her..laying down on bed..but it was clear that she isn't sleeping. , Samar wenr closer to her and leaned down*

Samar : *in deep voice* Butterfly..

Yn : *opens her eyes and sits up straight* w-what-

*yn was backing away when Samar suddenly pulled her closer by her wrist to him , she widened her eyes , Samar roamed his veiny hand on her waist and his other hand was holding her wrist..he attached his body on her and pinned her down on bed while smirking*

Yn : g-go away youre t-too close..

Samar : u like it when im close to you. Dont u?.

Yn : l-leave me PLEASE

Samar : shh keep quit or else...u dont want them both to hear your SCREAMS right?

*yn was speechless and she closed her eyes trying not to look in his eyes..Samar leaned down in her neck and sniffed her sweet cherry perfume..*

Samar : your perfume..this is one of the thing im not letting u go away from me..

Yn : i-i want to sleep..pleasee..get u-up

Samar : *Chuckles* ok im letting u go away this time.

*Samar got up from her and yn closed her eyes..tightly..trying to sleep..like this 20mins went but she couldn't sleep..she turned her face to lamp side and saw him standing near the bed*

Samar : *smirks* cant sleep ? Should i help?

Yn : *sits up on bed* what are u doi-

*Samar cutted her words by connecting his lips on her..he kissed her passionately..slowly Samar was making her lay down on bed again while kissing her , he hovered over her..her eyes started to get heavy..his kiss was effecting her like a heavy Drug , she closed her eyes FINALLY..as Samar left her lips after giving her a soft kiss on her forehead*

Samar : sleep well love..*smiles*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

740 words.!
Okk thats it for today , in next Episode there will be 18+ scenes so u all must prepare yourself for that 🌚☝✨
Till then meet u all in next Episode ♡
Bie take care^^