Why him..?

Recap : father

*yn SCREAMED as two men threw her on cold floor she cried in pain and saw both of em locking the door leaving her in dark room*

*yn leaned against the wall near bed and sobbed silently..the room was dark there was only a little source of light which was coming from window..her faint sobs weren't stopping..she digged her face into her knees while crying*

Yn : S-Samar..

*she looked up opening her eyes realizing the name she said just now..why..why him..?*

*she closed her eyes again and his face appeared infront of her eyes..his proud face after kissing her..his hurted face..when she leaved him..his face was looking hurted he was pale..*

Yn : SAMAR!!

*she SCREAMED loudly..remembering him and regretting for him leaving him..she realized..she was empty without him..*

*even if Samar forced her to be with him..but she was safe with him..she remembered..how he Protected her when the gun firing happened..*

*she couldn't stop her tears which made her chock on her dried throat..*

*suddenly the door opened , she looked at the direction and saw that man she met earlier*

Yn : Wh-what do u want..LEAVE ME!

Vinay : tch tch poor daughter dont shout like this on your father.

Yn : *scoffs* father..? U ? Haha sucha shitty joke..father word doesn't exist in my life..

*SUDDENLY Vinay Rajvansh (yn's father) grabbed her hairs in his fist and started dragging her outside..Yn was crying in pain..*

Yn : w-where u are taking me- l-leave me !

Vinay : your mother taught you everything but not manners..its ok im gonna teach u some now.

*SUDDENLY the main door of the mansion opened more like bursting..Yn and Vinay looked at the direction..and..*

. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .  . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . .. . .

300 words..im sorry i know this was short. But i will post next part soon (in 1-2 days)
Till then take care♡
Bie bie^^