Who are you!?

Recap : escape

*3rd person pov*

Shaurya : Drive fast u motherfucker! Or else he gonna kill us!!

Reyaansh : can u shut the- fuCk!!

*he applied his all strength on the break to stop the car..*

Shaurya : what happened now!?

Reyaansh : for the fuck's sake there was some idiot woman who came in front of the car , i dont want any drama today.

*he banged his head on steering wheel in frustration..then they both came out of the car to check*

Reyaansh : oo my gawdd!

Shaurya : woah fish in the net?

Reyaansh : is she breathing ?

Shaurya : yes she's fine now lets go from here

Reyaansh : ok👌

*they both looked at that girl while smirking as if they both won lottery and drove off*

*on other hand*

Himanshu : YAA SAMAR FUCKING ASTREA TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON??? ANSWER MEE!

Pasang : y-yaa calm down Himanshu

Samar : i already said didn't i? Nothing is going on now go back to work i still need to fi-

Himanshu : i know u very well Samar. Spill the tea now!

Samar : why cant you-

*suddenly the door opened revealing a panting Saka he was panting heavily while breathing then he started to speak*

Saka : lets go ive to show u something-

Samar : im telling u i wont take any joke or time wasting thing easil-

Saka : i found someone.

Samar : im not buying any lies

Saka : related to Malik.

*Samar's gaze darken scaring the shit outta Himanshu and Pasang..they both shared glances at Samar..he was abusing the pen which was in his hands by breaking it in two pieces..*

Samar : *in dark low voice* Malik and his related..who?

Saka : its his girlfriend..

Samar : *smirks* he got himself a partner eyy... Tsk tsk sucha shame on u both *looks at Himanshu and Pasang*

Pasang : u motherfuc-

Himanshu : khudki toh bani ni hume bolra BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Samar : yaa yaa Whatever *rolles eyes sassily*

Saka : done with yo shits? Now lets go

*they all followed Saka to the basement they entered the basement and Saka signaled one of their man*

Saka : remove the tape.

*he ordered the man standing beside that girl..he removed the tape from her mouth mercilessly which made a scream escape her dried lips..she was trembling in fear as it was shown*

Saka : Drew the girlfriend of Malik khan and bestfriend of YN

Samar : *went closer to her and kneeled down at her level while smirking dangerously* So babygirl..Where's the love of your life.?

Drew : why u want to know about him??

Pasang : girl..spit it all now already .

Drew : who the fuck are u now to order me??

Himanshu : yaa look girl Whatever youre i dont like it when someone insults my bestfriend ok? So keep your mouth open and spit the things u know.

Drew : why u want to know?!??

Samar : *sighs heavily*...this girl is getting on my nerves..Saka this dog doesn't barks like this..

Saka : *smirks* i have a plan dont worry..

Samar : then put that into action now cause im bored by her senseless shits.

*Saka smirked and nodded to Samar , with that they all left the room leaving drew , Saka and his men in that torture room.*

*Pasang threw himself on couch Being exhausted as hell. And Himanshu sat on other couch as they both saw Samar going in his room without saying anything*

Himanshu : is he like this because of yn?

Pasang : i think so.

Himanshu : but he is a businessman pluse a secret Gangster he shouldn't fall like this..

Pasang : but he looks weaker than before he isn't even eating on time..god knows what will happen.

*inside the room*

*Samar entered the room as he opened his black blazer and threw it on couch..he looked around the room..*

Samar : Yn..

*the only name came out of his mouth..his eyes were finding that figure..which his eyes were willing to see..he inhaled deeply as her sweet scent filled him up..her scent serenaded around his whole body..she was there for a few time only but still..her scent was clearly in air..he layed down on bed trying to sleep while Closing his eyes..*

*hours passed..for world but not him..he was lying there lifelessly like the time stopped around him..he was staring the the ceiling blankly..he was so weak and lifeless..he got up from bed sitting up straight..and poured a drink of wine for himself..he bought the glass near his lips..*

*but eventually stopped he felt obsessed..he knew it. He was hungry not for the alcohol..but for something else..something more addictive more sweet..he held the glass down removing from lips..*

Samar : fuck it!

*he threw the glass on wall smashing it into pieces..and wore his blazer going downstairs*

Himanshu : Samar where are you going?!

Samar : to find Yn.

Himanshu : what Sama- Wait!

*before Himanshu could Complete Samar was already drove away..leaving Himanshu and Pasang confused*

Pasang : god knows..what will happen next..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

830 words.
I love cliff hangers hehehheehheheeh Okk thats it for today meet u all in next part♡
Till then take care bie<3