Part 17

WIN

I opened my eyes, greeted by the tiredness that coursed through my body. My gaze landed on Dew, who was lying beside me, sleeping soundly. I couldn't help but mutter:

"Adorable."

"You too."

To my surprise, Dew suddenly woke up, catching me off guard.

My back still hurt from last night, so I stayed lying in the bed.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked giving me a light smile

"You said you'll be gentle, asshole."

"Sorry, forgive me, darling." He came closer to me, but I refused to have eye contact with him. "I'll take you on date as an apology."

Just then, Dew's phone started ringing with Perth's name flashing on the screen.

"Hey, bro, Dew, today at the CenterWorld mall, before twelve o'clock." Perth suddenly invited, "And bring Win along with you."

He turned his head to me. I nodded.

"Okay, we will be there.." Dew answered.

"Great. See you, then." Perth hang up the call.

That was a very sudden invitation.

Despite my reluctance, I managed to get out of bed.

"Should I help you?" Dew asked with co concern, but I brushed aside his concern.

"I'm fine, really fine, no need."

With determination, I proceeded to complete my morning routine and then proceeded to the dining room, where my parents and other servants were already waiting.

As I took a seat next to my mother, I noticed my parents' cheerful expressions and wondered what happened to make then this happy.

"Win! We are finally moving to Shanghai in China, just as we had all wished for!" My mother expressed with joy.

It was true that I had always longed for the chance to live and study in China, but my heart now felt heavy with mixed emotions.

While it was true that I had discovered my love and happiness in Thailand, I knew that our move to China would mean leaving behind the people I had grown close with and my newly found love.

"Win? This was your dream! Cheer up!" My mother said.

"Mom.. Never mind." I did not want to destroy their happy moods, so I just stayed quiet whole time.

Without even taking the time to freshen myself up, I headed straight to the bedroom, only to find Dew in the task of sketching.

Dew quickly tried to hide the drawing from my view upon noticing my presence, but I remained focused on my own somber thoughts.

However, he noticed the sadness etched on my face and immediately started questioning me.

"Win, are you alright? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, genuinely concerned for my mood.

"Dew, it's alright. I'm fine," I attempted to reassure him, but he was already well aware that I was far from okay.

"Win, you can tell me everything, you know?"

I deeply sighed. "I'll tell you."

We both sat on the bed and I told him about my current situation.

"International relationship is scary.." I said.

"Win, in my opinion you should just simply tell your parents, that you don't want to. If they really do love you, they will understand." Dew explained.

"Good idea.. I will."

He patted my head. "That's my boy."