Chapter 6

WIN

The feelings of anger towards Dew for what he had done continued to linger in me, and despite my hopes that we both were on good terms, he gave a very clear signal that things were otherwise.

"Servant go clean my art room." He demanded, while sitting comfortably on the sofa.

With no other choice but to follow his orders, I had to clean his art room as he ordered, and as I mopped the floor and were just about to clean the drawers, I spotted a drawing hidden beneath his desk.

Curiosity started to stir in me as I approached the hidden sketch, wondering what it contained.

The drawing itself was beautiful and touching as it depicted a black butterfly without a wing seemingly admiring the two colordul butterflies with their wings.

The concept behind it conveyed a deep message and meaning that I was able to see, understanding how the black butterfly felt jealousy and envy towards the others just because they had both their wings while it had none.

The mystery of how he was inspired to create this piece further intrigued me, and my curiosity was sparked as I wondered what was going through his mind when he came up with this unique and poignant idea.

As I admired the art which had caught my eye, Dew suddenly appeared by my side, grabbing the drawing away from me in a very forceful and rude manner.

He snapped at me to ask why I had been looking at his drawings, angrily gripping me by the collar of my shirt as he did so.

"Why the fuck are you looking at my drawings?! Did I fucking tell you to do that?!"

His words showed that he was fuming with rage, and he didn't hold back in his harsh treatment of you.

"I'm.. Uh.. Sorry?"

"THAT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU-"

Dew's response was quick and sharp.

"Dew, it's not like I destroyed them. Why are you so angry?"

It seems like this made him even furious.
He pushed me out of his way, and left the mansion.

The five hours since Dew returned to the mansion have come with some challenges for his parents, who grew increasingly uncertain about the situation.

They expected me to be by his side always, so the fact that I hadn't seen any sign of him made them angry at my failure to fulfill your duties.

The evening had been going by with no sight of him, not even when I called him and his friends.

Eventually, I received an unexpected call from a stranger, who had a panicky and nervous voice.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Quick, please." The unknown person requested andhang up the call. After few he second they sent me a location.

The sudden realization of the situation and the need to be quick set off a sense of urgency within me, as I raced against the clock to reach the location in time.

With each step, my heart throbbed in my chest, and myn breath grew heavy as I pushed myself to the limit, determined not to make a mistake in the decisive moment.

The rain was pouring a lot, but that didn't not stop me.

"Win, hey!!" Dunk called out as I passed by.

Him and the other two were in front of the grocery store, waiting for the rain to stop.

"Why are you running in the rain? You will get sick." Chimon worriedly said.

"Guys, I'm sorry, I have to go." And so, I left the fast as I could.

I arrived at the destination.

There was a moment of shock when I entered the abandoned building only to find Dew and his friends lying on the floor, their bodies covered in blood.

My stomach turned at the sight of the horrific scene.

"My, my, so someone like you will kill me, huh? Such a funny joke from Dew."

The shadow behind me laughed in a sinister way and mocked my presence.

"Attack him!" He demanded.

The sudden rush of men with knives further added an element of danger to the situation as the odds were quickly stacked against me.

Despite my past martial arts training, encountering a real-life fight involving real weapons was a new challenge for me, and the pressure of the dire situation made me feel overwhelmed and outmatched against numerous opponents.

My quick actions allowed me to make some progress against them by incapacitating a few of the attackers, but it wasn't enough to save Dew and his friends.

"WIN!" Dew suddenly called out.

One of them took advantage of the open space at my back to stab me in my shoulder.

The sudden pain from the attack made me jump in shock, and the fear was palpable.

With the corner of my eyes, I saw Dew trying his best to get up and help me.

The growing sense of dread and fear escalated to another realm when another group of far more stronger opponents arrived, giving me little hope of being able to fend them off on my own and making the outlook seem grim.

However, it was almost as if by a miracle, the appearance of Chimon, Dunk, and Phuwin came just in the right moment, as they rushed to protect me, standing defiantly against the odds in their determination to ensure my safety.

"Don't hurt my friend!" Dunk called out to the men, his voice filled with righteous anger and concern.

The sudden appearance of guns in the hands of Chimon and Phuwin provided an effective deterrent against the men, as their lack of weapons meant they had very little chance of standing up to the three of them.

The guys quickly made the smart choice to leave while they still could, but the ordeal wasn't over yet, as we still had to address the serious injuries Dew and his friends had sustained.

An anxious fear and concern took over my body when I looked at the wounds and checked their pulses, but when I found all of them were still alive, I let out a quick sigh of relief.

"Someone call the ambulance!" was my demand as I directed the attention at the injured parties, and the emergency ambulance arrived shortly after my request.

"Win... your shoulder.." Dew warned with a worried yet weak voice.

"Shush.. Don't worry about me."