Chapter 2

WIN

I really wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from getting into a fight with the weird group of four boys, because now I am in the principal's office on my first day of school.

What's even more shocking is that the tallest one's parents are the richest people in Thailand, and now my parents are being scolded by them. I feel bad.

"LOOK AT MY DEAR DEW'S FACE, PRINCIPAL!" His mother yells.

Ah...so his name is Dew. Such a cute name, but the owner of the name is literally the opposite.

"We are profoundly apologetic for our son's actions, Mrs. and Mr. Sutivanichsak", My parents said with genuine remorse as they implored for their forgiveness.  "We will do anything!"

I felt really bad.

The desire to retaliate with physical violence was held in check, and instead, I limited stopped to a fierce glare at Dew.

"Anything, huh? Fine! Become our servants in our house then!" His mother's tone sharp and stern.

"Are you fucking-" I wanted to throw s punch at her, but my father and Dew stopped me before I even could.

The shock of the situation slowly began to sink in for me as I watched my parents accept the terms to become servants without a fight.

The world had been turned upside down, and I found myself overwhelmed with anger at them for accepting a fate that I saw as utterly humiliating and demeaning.

Upon leaving the office, I immediately let loose on them.

"Why would you do that!!?" I yelled, not accepting it.

"Win."

"Why, why, why!? Do you want me to have a bad life!!?"

"WIN!" They shouted, both of them saying the same thing at the same time.
That's when I realized, that, it's time for me to shut up.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"We accepted it, only for you. You understand, that if we didn't, they would kick you out of this university, right!?" My mother explained.

That's when realization hit me. I wouldn't never graduated from this university, if it wasn't for my parents.

"Who knows, maybe Dew is a good guy after all." Dad said, soft smile plastered on his face.

"I don't think so."

As my family reached their house and enter, their parents told me that I will have to share a room with Dew.

I hate Dew and his group, but there doesn't seems to be a choice now as I have to serve him like a servant.

"Servant!!" He called me out.

"The hell you want?!" I reply with an annoyed tone.

"Kill that insect, it's ugly," He said, pointing at the insect on the floor.

"What?! No! Poor thing," I said in protest, clearly being empathic.

He leaned over to me, getting closer to my face. At that that same time, my heart skipped a beat.

"Do as I say, you are my servant." He declared. "Kill it right now."

I didn't have any choice, but to kill that poor insect.

Authors note:

I'm really sorry for the slow updates
(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) I'll try my best to write

faster.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Thank you!!