4:Why can't i have one peaceful day!!!!??

Orion=Zaiden

Stepping outside the house in a hurry, I saw Michel waiting for me outside the house.
"Why are you still here? "
"Because of you! "
"Well doesn't look like I tied you up"
"I was waiting for you "
"You don't have to" I said sarcastically
Huffing in annoyance he says "Ten years of friendship and this is the treatment I get"
Flabbergasted my jaw dropped and I said "I met you yesterday!!"
He was still huffing making me bite my lip to control my laugh.
"Alright let's go" I said
"Ok!!" He said
And we ran to school
Saying "bie" To michel after I saw Eugene ,I ran towards her saying "yuu gee"
Seeing me she turned her back to me and started walking away sulking, confused at her move I questioned
"Wassup? you don't look like you're in a good mood today"
"And who's to blame for that? "
"Who?? " I inquired
She glared at me
"Me???!! " I said gasping
"What did I do"
"You really don't know? "
"No? "
She let out a sigh then began furiously grumbling "they.....you.... (grumbling)...... ethan........ saw....... (more grumbling)....... didn't know!!!! "
I stood there dumbfounded
"Whatt??????? " I said
"I just told you!!! "
"No you didn't!!!"
"I did!! And I know I did!!! " She said pouting.
"But- both you were muttering to yourself how'd I know what you said when I don't know what you said????" I said anxiously fearing it would make things worse
Letting out another sigh she began "they say you and Ethan are dating,it's really frustrating to know that,they know and I don't,I don't remember you telling me about you being in a relationship with anyone and why ethan out of everyone else???and how come they know and I don't!!???????"
"¢%¢£&℅#@" I cursed out loud.
"Who-who told you this" I managed to ask,as I was at a loss of words,. (We starting walking to class realising it was late)
"Rumors are spreading around like fire"
"Ugh!! Listen G I am not dating Ethan nor am I intrested in him"
"People saw you guys on a date"
"We just went to grab lunch"
"No romatic feelings??? " Eugene said smirking now
"Nope We're just friends and nothing else"
"Nothing else you say? " Ethan said popping his head between me and Eugene startling us both and then smiling innocently
"I'm hurt" He said looking at me and pouting, Eugene looked at me to Ethan then, from Ethan to me as if ,she was dying for an explanation.
I smacked Ethan on the shoulder frowning at him.
"Well I'd rather say were best friends"
"No" I said
"What about close friends? "
"No"
Eugene's mouth being open-shut-open-shut as we spoke.
"You heading to class? " I asked Ethan
"No, I've some work,you guys go ahead" he said waving and then rushing away.
"Ivy you have a full time premium enemy now"

"Watcha talkin' 'bout??? " I asked confused,
"Gianna!! "
"N who tf is that?? "
"The one you poured juice on?? "
"Oh yea I remember, but why?? "I asked all the more confused.
" Umm.. " She hesitated
"Be mean" I said knowing the reason for her hesitation.
Brightening up she says "you know bitches like her ,always sticking to a man out of their league?? Yeah so Gianna is one of 'em , she has a crush on Ethan but, Ethan is indifferent about her, so in return she doesn't let anyone near him"
Grinning I said "never knew you could speak like that! "
"hehe" Giggled Eugene
"but that's so pathetic of her" I scoffed
Whilst entering the class just to feel someone glaring at me well, I couldn't care less but, I still glanced at the direction, it was a pretty girl with pumpkin orange hairs ,done in curls and after eye contact with light brown orbs, I broke the eye contact and later I realised that she must be Cianna 'pretty' she is!!!!

☁~

Opening the terrace door after melting the lock with the help of Blake ability, we stepped into the open air , walking towards the edge and placing our cafeteria platter on th e higher platform (which is built for safety) we looked down to get blessed by the view, the huge fountain flowed continuously, the silent murmurs of students talking to their friends followed by ,the occasional pause when teachers would pass by them which made me chuckle, inhaling a large amount of air with a hint of crisp puffs, my stomach gave a faint growl, just to realise that Blake was climbing over the small wall, he patted the space beside him Indicating that I should sit too, and so did.