♧ 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♧

Fifteenth Documentary
Name : « Ramshackle prefect »
.
.
Prefect : Gender Neutral.
.
.
[ Trey Clover : Comedy? ]
[ "𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 " ]

____________________________________________

—Inside the residence of ramshackle dorm...

"Fucking crap..." You utter the words quietly while looking at your kitchen that's incredibly messy because of your horrible cooking skills. Well, it isn't that bad, you would say that you're a decent cook but you DEFINITELY are not a baker.

Everytime you even try baking, it usually ends up tasting weird or just straight up horrible (more likely burned). Speaking truthfully, you can't tell if it's your problem or the crappy kitchen you have in ramshackle. Welp, better try the baked goods out anyways since you already tried for who knows how many times you've actually tried.

"GRIIIIIIIMMM!!!" You shouted Grim's name as later grim went over to the kitchen to see the sightfull mess you have made it to be.

    "Did a flour get bombed in here?" One of the ramshackle ghost asked, the one who has a slightly chubby figure asked as two other ghosts follow along behind him and grim. Looking at you and the kitchen judgingly as if you've committed a crime of murder or something.

    You sighed at their reaction. "I know it's a mess, so just shut up and come over here, grim" You impatiently putted the baked goods that you made on an open area in the kitchen counter as grim hesitated to even walked closer in the crappy kitchen. Not like he had a choice as he seated himself on a random clean area of the kitchen, somehow patiently awaited his fate.

"Try this" You simply stated as you f̶e̶e̶d̶ (shove) the pastry down Grim's throat.

...

...

...

[private messages]

[ Y ]
"Hey, trey... are you busy rn?"

[ Trey ]
"Not at all, is something wrong, cupcake?"

"I think there's something wrong with my pastry cuz grim is now on the floor."

"immobile"

"Did you accidentally gave him poison, cupcake...?"

"Why the hell would i poison grim???"

"Just checking to make sure"

"I'll come over to ramshackle to see what's up. in the meantime, maybe you should go and send grim to the infirmary"

"Right, I'ma go and do just that, also don't mind the mess ur gonna see later, kay? see ya!"

No, Grims were harmed.

The prefect just forgot to check the expiration date...

____________________________________________

Incredibly short? yes, i know. 💀

sorry y'all, ain't feeling it today to write. ✌️

Anyways, have a good night or the rest of your day and i'll sea you readers on dock!

=Word count : 410

~sincerely valeNvice