♛︎ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 ♛︎ [old]

Eighth Documentary
Name : [...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back <( ̄︶ ̄)>
But I'll be gone tomorrow since i have a literal test coming up, I'll leave this up to the others if they have time to write
Anyways, hope you enjoy~ 🌹

[Malleus Draconia]

✧◝(☆-(<{🐉}>)-☆✧)◜✧

[Malleus perspective]
I stand outside of the dorm of said prefect lives in, everything is quite... as it should be since it is night time, this is where i usually take my night scrolls alone but... prefect wanted to join me today, which broughts me where i am tonight, waiting on the prefect for our night scroll...

...

...

...

What's taking them so long...?
Surely they wouldn't take so long unless they fell asleep and forgotten about our night plan...
Oh well... that's to be expected, it is quite late, if their tired then i shall let them sleep... although... i would be lying if i said i wasn't a sad that they didn't show up tonight...

Just like that, i took my leave and left the area of ramshackle and went ahead do my usual night scroll... alone...

...

...

...

I signed as i walk through the said forest near campus, looking into the dark woods and finding a few gargoyles here and there, admiring their details to pass some time and enjoy the moment of peace

After a while walking, i felt a presence getting near me so i immediately hold my stand while appearing normal as possible to not aroused suspicion

As the presence takes their step towards me... step by step...

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight-

I lost my guard and the presence jumped straight at me and before i knew it, i suddenly i fell to the ground as said person was wrapping their arm around my neck and putting their entire weight to make me fall down on the ground, after that, i then just realized for who the person who surprised me... it was actually the prefect that was getting closer to me and the one who lashed out to hug me...

Malleus : "Prefect...?"
I asked as i looked at your eyes through the dark moonlight of the sky

Prefect : "Obviously, who else do you think has this face?"
You said to me in a joking tone as i simply put on a faint smile on my lips at your said "joke"

Malleus : "I was just making sure i wasn't imagining your beaming self"
i said as i complimented you sincerely while tucking your hair that was in front of your face behind your ear, without even realizing what I just did...

Prefect : "right... uhmm, sorry for being so late, Grim made a huge mess so i had to clean it up with him and i probably should've told you i was gonna be late but i didn't, so yeah, hope your not mad"
You put on a sheepish smile on your face as you apologized to me

Malleus : "it's quite alright, at least you remembered"
Isaid softly to you with a a genuine and soft smile on my face

Prefect : "yeah... yeah! you're right, as long as i am here right now, it still counts and this night walk hasn't been cancelled yet!"
You proudly said to yourself as you felt reassured by my words about you being late

Malleus : "shall we start the night walk now?"
I said as i held your arm that was around my neck in an embrace

You let go of the embrace immediately when i mentioned the night walk and got up from the ground as you then offered your hand to me... to get me up... how adorable really...
I took your hand in mine and got up from the ground as i then lead you to where we should be going next and had the night walk we were actually supposed to have, even if this said particular moment wasn't originally planned to happen but even so, it still was a wonderful night, especially since it was with none other then yourself... dear prefect...

«truly... this is a night i will never forget...»
«as i wish... that this would happen more often, if it is possible...»
«is it possible, My beloved?»

✧◝(☆-(<{🐉}>)-☆✧)◜✧

I have nothing to say so farewell for now and i hope you have a nice rest of your day or a literal rest~ 👋

Sincerely by;
[...]

Word count : 727