♜︎ 𝐄𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 ♜︎

Tenth Documentary
Name : "Ramshackle Prefect"

...

February 29
❝A suprise gift from a certain someone that is purposefully late.❞

[ Rook Hunt ; Fluff ]
『 ❛ ℰ𝓃 ℛℯ𝓉𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ❜ 』

_____________________________________

Woods behind campus - NRC_____________________________________

_____________________________________

[ Your Perspective ]
Walking on a path that is already made by who knows who as i walk peacefully in the breeze of the woods. The reason why I'm here is simple, i just needed some time alone for myself without any chaos of the Aduece duo plus grim because their busy getting a hard wording from Professor crewel and speaking honestly, it's kinda nice to take time for myself since now i have quite a lot of freetime in my hands without chaos, crowley giving me manual labour, studying like there's tomorrow and all in all not that bad of day, except the last part. Maybe i should just shut up now before i jinx myself-

《 -Whoosh 》

I stumble back at the sudden arrow that was shot just inches away from my face with my derrière hitting the ground roughly. Great i jinxed myself far terrible then i ever could.

"Ow... my tochus..." I silently said to myself as i rub the side of my rear end which didn't do much from the slight pain of my rough falling. I look up at the arrow that hit a tree and noticed that it wasn't just a random arrow but an arrow with a cloth wrapped gift and a note card attached to it.

Being curious on what it's about and as it seems that it's supposed to be for me because of the random jumpscare, i got up on my feet and checked the note card that said, quote; ❝ For you are a Magnifique Bénédiction send from the unknown. Ones that fly's brightly yet hidden like a butterfly. For solely one day a net catches it's beautiful self. It shall be day to never forget for the man driven mindlessly by its beauté for le papillon de mon coeur. For i wish you who received this message to be enamored the same as the butterfly for you are that papillon. ❞ End quote.

I sighed by just reading the note itself i can already guess who it is especially because of the language it's using.

"Rook, i know your somewhere there, please come out. Now." I ordered towards rook for wherever he is as i unwrapped the cloth and saw a bit of a variety of different chocolate's inside the cloth gift. While i was doing that, i could hear rustling noises from somewhere in the bushes and immediately turn my head to the direction of noise only to find nothing and just like that i-

...

...

...

...

...

Grabbed rook who let his guard down by the collar, tipped over the feet purposely, grab the arrow and jamming the point of the arrow on to the grass just inches away from rook's neck.

"This is payback for surprising me earlier" I smiled unhingedly towards rook as i held him down with all my body weight while he himself seems to be amused by such a surprise by me as he looks up at me with a slight wide smile.

"Haaaah... You truly are such a beauté!" Rook said with absolute enamor in his eyes.

I sighed, nothing i do right now is going to scare or even surprise this man so what's even the point of being surprised when he's always like this anyway?. I get off of rook and helped him get up as well.

"Let's share the chocolate together, alright?"

"Pardon? with me? oh h-"

Before rook could say anything, i had already noticed his guard was down when i said we should share the chocolate together which was said on purpose so i could give rook a light kiss on his lip.

"I am saving this one of course" I teasingly smiled towards rook before handing him one of the chocolate's.

"Happy late valentine day to you too, rook" I happily said my farewell towards rook with a small smile on my face before leaving him alone.

...

[ Rook's perspective ]

"If only you knew how much you take this hunter guard down, it would truly be such a fascinating number to count, papillon de mon coeur..." I quietly said to myself as i felt my heart beating. A hunter shouldn't let their guard down yet i always have moment's when my guard is taken down by such a butterfly. Not just that but how much i also want to keep on kissing the butterfly and never let go of it while keeping it with affection but i know better then to restraint myself from doing so.

❝ As it's not just a valentine gift. ❞
❝ But proof that i truly do love you. ❞
❝ As a person and not just a hunter. ❞
❝ Happy valentine day, papillon de mon coeur ♡ ❞

_____________________________________

Why hello there lovely readers :]
It seems you guys are actually ignorant when it comes to questions or just shy but that is okay! i still managed to get an answer and also agreement from other writers that we're doing the second writing style from now on, so apologies if you did liked the first writing style.

Happy late valentine day to all of you lovely readers and if you didn't have a valentine know that you aren't alone being a single pringle in life. ( T_T)\(^-^ )

Anyways, have a good night or the rest of your day and i'll sea you readers on dock!

= Word count : 915

~sincerely valeNvice