!Question we REALLY need an answer from!

Deeply sorry for not updating this story for a long time.

I will not come up with a petty excuse for why me or any of the writers/author have been gone for the long hall nor will i explain anything to you readers why,how, or what.

it's been a bit while i must say so i tried to get into my writing phase again cuz it's been a bit while like i just wrote since i have written something and boy howdy my brain was lagging like an old family computer.

Anyways, now that all the yadda yadda is done, we can finally go back to topic

I'm sure many are aware that other people are writing in this story (obviously) but here's the thing, the other writers actually imitate my writing style as close as possible when writing a story and my writing style as you can see by just reading this story.
Is like writing a game chat log that is long and also not how regular people actually talk IRL because that's literally what i had imagined in my head which didn't make sense at all now that i am thinking about it since Wattpad is kinda like an internet novel to say the least.

so now i want to ask you readers a question about my writing style.

Which writing style would you prefer to read and for me and the others to use?

Style one ↴
↶↜↜↜↜↲
Character : "sentence"

Style two↴
↶↜↜↜↜↲
"Sentence" Character said (etcetera)

Me and the others will start writing once you readers have decided which style you prefer

Anyways, have a good night or the rest of your day and i'll sea you readers on dock!

~sincerely valeNvice