♢ 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖙 ♢

Twelfth Documentary
Name : "Cay-cay"
.
.
Prefect : Gender neutral.
.
.
[ Cater Diamond : Yandere ]
[ " 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔠𝔲𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 ☆ " ]

___________________________________

!Warnings!
• Drugging
• Kidnapping

___________________________________

[ Cater POV. ]

April 11 ####

Almost everyday, I've always want to spent time with you. No matter if it's troublsome or not, it's always fulfilling for me. The only thing that bothers me is other's that are around you- y'know? your other friends? why do you even need them when you have ME as your friend? not like it matters since i'm such a good friend towards you that i took matters into my own hands to better-up our friendship.

Our friendship will be like how it used to just with some adjustments here and there changed but i'm still there besides you and that's all that matters.

This plan will work.

April 14 ####

classes are always annoying to deal with but i already tidy up the plan for today. It will go smoothly without a doubt even if it doesn't, the outcome will be the same and i don't care anything more then that.

Lunchtime is here and it's time for the curtain to finally be opened.

.....

....

...

..

.

____________________________________

Exterior Hallway (1st Floor) - NRC

____________________________________

"Good morning freshie's~☆"
I approached you and your group of friends with a bright smile on my face- even if it's fake.

"Good morning to you too, Cater-senpai!" The freshman with a Spade symbol on his right eye greeted back my morning reply with full enthusiasm in his voice.

"Yeah... Mornin'..." Said the grey creature.

"Morning to you too, cater-san" You blankly said towards me.