𓆝 ࿐ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! ࿐

nineth documentary
Name : [...]

☆- (人 ✧◝( 🌊 🐟 🌊 )◜✧ 人) -☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Classroom}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Classroom}

You are currently reading a book related to history class subject that you weren't really paying attention to, who can blame you honestly? despite having a decent grade, maybe it weren't for him being so slow when it comes explaining and that cat that you seriously just want to squeeze the face like a plushie makes you so distracted. Welp, too late to make excuses now you supposed...

"Koebi-chan~!!!" Floyd shouted as he squeezes you tight in an embrace from behind, while jade and azul being unfazed by his usual action of course just watched and came along behind him.

"What're you reading~?" Floyd joyfully said as he squeeze you tighter while looking over your shoulder to see what your reading. You sighed as you side eye glance at floyd.

"It's a history book-"
"What~? that sounds boring~ how about you ditch this and come and hangout with us at mostro lounge~?" He cuts your words before you could even continue it, which made you have a suspicion on what the hell is happening as you look at jade and azul who has that sly smile on their faces.

You sighed, "what the hell are you three planning?" You straight forwardly said as you glance at azul with suspicion.

"What makes you think we are?" azul beams that sly smile as he diserect your question. "We are just simply giving you an invitation to join us later. mostro lounge is currently closed due to slow and low stocks that couldn't come in time" Jade joined in with azul as he kept his hands in front holding it together with that smile he always keeps on his face.

"Why should i-"
"It would be very fun, Koebi-chan~! come on, it's not that fun when you aren't there~" Floyd tighten the squeeze as he seemed eager on you joining on their 'little outing'.

"Goodness sevens, let go of me first floyd!" You tried pushing Floyd away which works a bit but his still clinging on to you like a magnet.

"Then join us later after school, Koebi-chan~!" Floyd joyfully said out loud for you to hear as he keeps on trying to embrace you but of course, you pushing him away makes him want to squeeze you even more.

"Fine! fine! I'll come along with your 'little outing' or whatever!" You snapped before even realizing your words that you might or might not regret later on.

"Aha~! I knew you were gonna agree~" Floyd excitedly said as he feels overjoyed now that you agreed, easily passing your brute force of resisting he's embrace and finally embracing you but not in a squeeze but more of an actual hug.

Jade chuckles, "We will be going out today after school, Do try and not be late or else going back itself will also be late"

"We shall go now that we have given you our invitation" Azul said with a tint of joy in his voice.

"Eh~? already~? sad~" Floyd sadly said as snuggle his head on to your neck before letting go of the hug and gave you a light kiss on the lips. "Don't be late, koebi-chan~" Floyd then leaves looking as if he just won a lottery while jade, azul and yourself were left confused

"What-"
"Ignore the kiss, prefect"
"It was a pleasure talking with you"
Azul and jade cuts off your words as they stammered with their own words before quickly leaving. Making you even more confused for wtf just happened. what the hell was the kiss for? was it for fun? does he like you? does he not? does he want to play around with you? there's so many possibilities making your head spin, completely forgetting the fact that you were supposed to be studying right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Interior Hallway}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Interior Hallway}

Azul pinched the bridge of his nose "Just HAD to do that?" he angerly said as he glanced at floyd.

"What~? your gonna yell at me? i was not gonna miss my chance like the both of you so what's the point in waiting~?" Floyd mockingly said to azul as he puts on a sly smile.

"Class is about to start later, so please don't let floyd get the best of you again azul"

Azul sighed at jade comment, "Just follow along with what we had planned with this little 'get together'"

"Yes sir"
"Roger that~"

☆- (人 ✧◝( 🌊 🐟 🌊 )◜✧ 人) -☆

I tried a different writing style, what do y'all think? 👀

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this new chapter and have a nice day or have a nice rest tonight~ 👋

Sincerely from;
[...]

Word count : 781