𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭~

Hello all!

It is not an update but it's important for the book and the next chapter.

Okay so I have decided to NOT write smut for Taehyung and Aayushi. The reason is they are not the main couple.

Jk and Y/n, you all need more scenes of the main characters. So from the further chapter, you will get their scenes more.

About the smut of Taehyung and Aayushi, as you all know I have decided to drop the idea of it but don't worry, I will write 2-2 smuts for the main couple when they will be getting married.[ They will marry eachother in Korean style.]

I did some changes in the end of the previous chapter, they are not major. So If you won't read the last part again, it won't be a big deal.

Next chapter will be up by Sunday be patient I guess.

I am sorry again for the changes but as a beginner in this writing it just hitted me that smut for side characters should not be shown in the book.

I guess I will be getting hate comments after this so please try to not comment something which is hurtful. Well, if there will be any comments like that, I will be like- "Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aese jine me~" kyuki bhai sachi aadat ho gyi hai. Bacchi samajh ke jo me hu, galat comment mat karna previous chapter ki tarah. I deleted them aese toh but phir bhi.

*Sighs* I am sorry again for disappointing you..I am sorry.

Kisses xoxo,
VD