33. 𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Obviously you sweetheart, With you, on your bed."

As I heard him my eyes went wide and several dirty- mirty thoughts came in my mind when..

(A/n- Again made a new word dirty- mirty , I am a genius *hair flip*)

Jk- Don't worry, I won't cross my limits.

Hearing him, I got some relief but something was there that was eating me up like why he don't want to do anything??Or Is he disgust by me, my body?? and like this more questions flooded my mind as I zoned out and didn't realise that I was staring at him for so long...

Jk- I know I am handsome yet hot but only my girlfriend has right to stare at me like that! Ms.Verma

My eyes squeezed as I pierce my gaze into him mentaly killing him by now...By the term"my girlfriend" I somehow felt jealous and I went inside my bathroom to have a hot bath stomping my foot on the poor floor.
.
.

By the term"my girlfriend" I somehow felt jealous and I went inside my bathroom to have a hot bath stomping my foot on the poor floor

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Only I know how I controlled myself from bursting into laughter like did you saw her face?? She was jealous by the term"my girlfriend" can be seen on her face clearly.

She went inside the bathroom stomping her foot on the ground..

As she got inside, She closed the door hardly making a thump sound as I burst into laughter.

As I became normal, I dig myself in my cell phone completely lost. After for like 15 mins, I heard a door-clicking sound indicating that she came back.

After the shower she came back in  the room im her nighty which was cute I guess!

Then she came and sat on the right side of the bed as I was seated on the left side..

I saw her switching off the lights as I said..

Jk- Good night!!

She didn't responded, Is she still sad about the words I narrated few minutes ago?? Should I ask for a apology?? That's when she said..
.
.