3.𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠??

"Guys, I am getting married

"Guys, I am getting married."

Taehyung hyung said making me choke on my fvcking food like When? When did this took place? How the fvck I am not informed about it? Just to confirm I heard right or not or is it a prank or something like that, I asked..

Jk- What did you say? Stop pranking us hyung!

Taehyung hyung giggled and said..

Tae- No, it's true! I am going to get married.

Jk- What?

Jm- When?

Suga- Where?

J- hope- The most importantly with whom?

Jin- Maybe, he had a girlfriend!

Rm- Bit*h, you had a girlfriend and you never told us?

Tae- Areyy, it's not like that!

Jk- Then?

Tae- Actually, Today when I was having my breakfast. Dad asked me that I have any girlfriend or not. I clearly said no as I had none. Then he asked me that If I remember a indian girl named Aayushi and...

Rm- Wait...Aayushi? She and her sister Y/n are friend of Blackpink right?They were their in my and Jin hyung's wedding too.

Tae- Yeah, And uhm..

Jk- Uhm..? Say it!

Tae- I actually started to like her when I saw her for the first time.

All- Ohooooooo*teases Taehyung*

Suga- Taehyung, continue na..

Tae- Yeah so, dad asked me if I liked her or not as mom and dad loved her, her nature is quite good.

Jk- And you said yes?

Tae- Ofcourse, I liked her from the start. And in the end dad asked me If I want to marry her or not and I said yes to it!

All- Ohh!

Jk- But hyung, how come I don't have a idea about this?

Tae-*smacked jk's head* How will you know when you are too busy in work that you didn't even have your breakfast!?