31. 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The clock was showing the time as 9:24. I was reading my book namely haunting adeline while having my all time favourite nachos peacefully but...

Y/n- Kya hai??(what happened??)

I yelled at aayushi as she snatched the book from my hand and she said..

Aayushi- What "what happened??" Just look at the clock we have to go for dinner at 9:30 and look at yourself..

She said in a sarcastic way looking at me pointing at my clothes and I too looked at my clothes --shorts and a loose t-shirt which was misplaced because of my sleeping position,hair tied in messy no no messiest bun ever, I was wearing my reading glasses too..I looked back at her smiling awkwardly..

Y/n- hehe😁

Aayushi- Stop with your hehe and go to the bathroom and just dress like a normal human you are not looking less than a begger.*Eyes roll*

I too rolled my eyes on her and went to the washroom to change..

As I was done I went out of the washroom only to see aayushi dugged in her phone.

Y/n- Back to the earth women!

Aayushi- ....huh...haa bol!(Yes say!)

Y/n- What bol?? Let's go now..

Aayushi- Haa...well did you chose a club??

Y/n- I will tell you later... and I have a surprise too!

Aayushi- What surprise??

Y/n- Surprise is surprise! We all have planned this for you both. Now leave it and come let's go to have dinner..

Aayushi- Hm...chal(Let's go)

Then we two went to the area where we will be having our dinner. I spotted everyone on the table waiting for us...we too joined them and we ordered our dinner..

After for like 10 mins the dinner came and we all focused on our food while the elders were having their elderly talks..which we were listening obv!
.
.
.
.

After the dinner we all went to our respective rooms and aayushi wanted to have some ice cream so she went to get it and must be eating in the garden and I was now continuing my book as I am obsessed with it for real ...My peace got disturbed when I got a notification ...oh my fucking gawddd 25+ notifications?? Koi mar war gya kya?(Someone died or what?)

I opened it and find that it was girls in our group...not only girls but they were messaging the most. And guess what they wanted me to come online that's why they are messaging this much

(A/n-My friends also do this🙂)

Group chats~

Rose- Guys what about the sneak out?