38.𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐚𝐢

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tears, the only thing which can be seen in everyone's eyes. It was time for Vidaai though Aayushi and Taehyung will leave tomorrow for South Korea. Every individual present there had eyes glistening with tears.

Aayushi hugged her mumma and said..

Aayushi- I will miss you, Mumma!

Y/m- I will miss you too baccha!

Her mumma said and kissed her forehead.

Y/d- Haww, meri yaad nahi aayegi?(Haww, Won't you miss me?)

Aayushi- Papa, it's not like that!

Aayushi said and hugged her father too and cried as much as she wanted in her first hero's embrace. Her dad broke the hug and cupped Aayushi's face in his hands and said..

Y/d- Apna dhyan rakh logi na beti?
(Will you be able to take care of yourself?)

Aayushi was about to answer him but got interrupted by her husband.

Tae- Mai rakh lunga, aapki beti ko ek kharoch nahi aane dunga. Aakhir mere ghar swayam laxmi padhar rahi hai. ( I will take care of her, I won't let a scratch touch her.)

Taehyung completed making her father's chest swell up with pride.

Her father gave a warm smile to Aayushi and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Mujhe abhi se hi bhul gyi bandariya?"

("You have already forgotten me, monkey?")

A painful voice came from Aayushi's back. Aayushi turned around and spotted Y/n. Her voice was screaming pain and she was almost shuttering.

Aayushi walked a little fast towards Y/n and pulled her into a overwhelming hug, which was screaming love, care, affection and somewhere pain too.

Though they are the one who always bickers, but they love eachother endlessly.

They both had tears in their eyes which were brimming down through their fluffy cheeks to their chin, the tears were not taking the name of stopping.

No one uttered a single word and let them hug for few minutes.

Y/n pulled back from the loving hug and while wiping her tears, she said..

Y/n- Though I was used to fight with you all the time but I will miss you the most.

Aayushi- Aww, meri chhoti bhen, I will miss you too. (Aww, My little sisso, I will miss you too.)*with tears in her eyes*

Y/n- *smiles*

Aayushi- *smiled back with tears in her eyes* I will definately miss you all...*she mumbled*

Y/n- Don't cry Aayushi di, don't think about the negative side of the marriage, you are not leaving us. Think about the positive side, you will have 2-2 mumma's, 2-2 papa's, a loving husband and cute devars. You will have two families after that. Got it?