39. 𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐤?

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After half an hour, the car came to a halt making Taehyung woke up in a jerk. Taehyung looked around his surrounding only to witness a huge building infront of him, it was their hotel.

Taehyung looked down and a smile appeared on his lips when he saw Aayushi sleeping like a 5 year old kiddo with her head on his chest and her hands wrapped tightly around his torso.

Taehyung chuckled remembering her silly talks after having ice-cream. Taehyung shook his head in order to not smile but ended up smiling like an fvcking idiot. My poor baby!

As she was in her dreamland, He did not wanted to wake her up so he carried her in bridal style to his hotel's room.
.
.

Taehyung opened the door of his room with the help of his one bodyguard and dismissed him as soon as the purpose was done.

Taehyung made Aayushi sleep on the bed and covered her with the soft white duvet. He went towards the washroom to change from sherwani to a comfortable wear.
.
.

Taehyung just entered the room after changing and the first thing his eyes laid upon was his beautiful wife. A smile danced on his lips and he marched slowly towards the bed.

He sat on the bed beside her and while gazing at her, he got lost in her enchanting beauty. He slowly started to lean his face towards hers while staring deep in her fvcking soul forgetting everything.

Taehyung was about give her a peck on lips but...

"Ye aap kya kar rahen hain?"

("What are you doing?")

A voice stopped him, Taehyung realised what he was doing. He backed off and got up with a jerk.

Tae- I-I-

Aayushi chuckled at his cuteness in mind, she sat straight on the bed and continued maintaing some strictness..

Aayushi- Aap kya karne wale the abhi? (What you were about to do?)

Aayushi spoke making Taehyung lower his head in guilt. Aayushi got up from the bed and stood infront of him and said..

Aayushi- Kuch pucha mene, kya karne wale the aap? (I have asked you somthing, what were you doing?)

She said while giggling a little which got unnoticed by him as his head was lowered infront of her.

Tae- I- I am sorry Aayushi, I didn't mean to make you feel unco-

Taehyung got interrupted by a pair of lips on his, his eyes went wide in shock when he realised Aayushi was giving him a long peck.

Aayushi pulled back and said..

Aayushi- Areyy budhu(dumbo), I was just kidding. I am not uncomfortable or something like that.

Tae- You sure?