27. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After having a 1 hour discussion about our plan with ?? and ???.
I am now heading to my room while having a look around observing everything like I always do..

I didn't notice that there was water on the floor and one worker was mopping the floor. Although I was looking around and observing small-small things like vase, paintings and all...I slipped silly me

I obviously closed my eyes tight ready to feel my body kissing the floor....but opened them again as I didn't felt any pain and someone was holding me firmly I thought it is jungkook as he always come out of nowhere and save me from falling...

I opened my eyes and saw....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid, My eyes widen as I saw him saving me from kissing the floor...like him and what he is doing here?...I realised our position and I push him in order to let me stand up on my legs...

I realised our position and I push him in order to let me stand up on my legs

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sid- Uh...hey y/n, Long time no see

Y/n- Hm..bhai kesa hai tu?

(bro how are you?)

Sid- Accha hu, tu bata? and tu yaha kya kar rahi hai Goa mai? and behen kaha thi college ke baad toh gayab!?

(I am fine,you say? And what are you doing here in Goa? and after college you suddenly disappeared huh!?)

Y/n- It's just I was so busy in making my company at the no.1 position and all...and I am here in Goa as aayushi is getting married and as you know it was her dream to have a destination wedding.

Sid- Wait...WHAT!?? Aayushi shaadi kar rahi hai?? mujhe bataya bhi nahi ?? *sad*

(Aayushi is getting married?? How come I don't know this??)

Y/n- Uh...sorry sid I was too busy in handling all work of this marriage ..in this haste we forgot to inform you!

Sid- Um..koi na btw when is the wedding?